Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Sexual Predators, Including Roy Moore
Does anyone have an opinion, one way or the other?  Just curious.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710
I think he's been setup.

Here are more links:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/...tim-video/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/...ok-forged/

I also read this afternoon the girl claimed Moore locked her in his vehicle, that feature didn't appear in cars until the 1980s.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
Incidentally, speaking of consummate hypocrites, there is this one, who should not have been casting the first stones.

Oh, just thinking about this...........................Person makes me retch.  The only reason why he ever got anywhere was because his daddy was a four star admiral.  

I need to go to the head....................

Oh, I almost forgot this little article from Alabama.

Poll: Only 1 in 3 Alabama voters believe the Post Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moore represents everything progressives despise; religion, and the pro-life movement. During the 2012 election, Harry Reid outright lied about a candidate, and then laugh about after the election.

Check out Roy Moore's actual signature...

https://joeforamerica.com/2017/11/breaki...-yearbook/

Luther Strange Tried and Failed to Find Dirt on Roy Moore
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
Now its time for the Jackasses to come under the scrutiny, in order to check out their hypocritical outrage, while they never practiced what they preach.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

And this time its not "He said, She said" either.   Hey, what's good enough for the goose is certainly good enough for the gander. right?  Spiteful

[Image: leeann-airplane-pic.jpg]

Hey, he's in Deep Doo-Doo, and more will be coming forth in the near future. Just wait and see. S13

Sen. Al Franken sort of apologizes after broadcaster says he groped her

GOP criticize Franken over rape joke in 1995 article

Footage of Al Franken Making BABY RAPE Joke Resurfaces Amid Sexual Assault Allegations (VIDEO)
The bottom may be about to fall out on the Franken Harassment issue. Now there is someone who claims he was overly threatening and abusive.

Melanie Morgan: After TV appearance, Al Franken harassed me too

Quote:After the show, Morgan said Franken wouldn’t leave her alone, insisting on continuing the argument.

“He approached me backstage, angrily called me out on those numbers and insisted he would prove he was right. He wouldn’t leave me alone, he kept following me. As a woman, his presence and proximity to me felt very threatening and intimindating.

“I didn’t realize his creepy behavior after the show meant it would continue in the days to come.

“He approached Carol, the show’s producer and demanded my home phone number, which was a clear violation of network protocol. I had thought that was the end of the story and was shocked when he started calling my home, badgering me repeatedly.

“I became fearful and called Carol to complain and asked her to tell him to back off. But he made another call after that. I thought that he might end up stalking me at my home in Northern California, it was that bad.

“By the third phone call I was outraged and terrified, as he is really disturbed,” Morgan recounted.

Morgan said Franken finally left her alone, but only after she pushed back and threatened “to call the police and make a report that he was harassing me.”

To this day, she says she is haunted by it: “I never forgot that experience and it informed me of his lack of character and obsessive personality. I believe every word Leann wrote.”

With many calling on Republican Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore to step aside following claims of sexual misconduct from decades ago, will Franken be asked to resign as senator?

“I will happily testify before the Senate Ethics Committee, should a hearing be held regarding Franken’s behavior,” Morgan added.
And Roy Moore is taking the offense against Gloria Allred.

EXCLUSIVE – Ultimatum: Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved

Quote:Birmingham, ALABAMA — An attorney for senatorial candidate Roy Moore has given lawyer and activist Gloria Allred forty-eight hours to release to the custody of an independent examiner the original copy of a yearbook that contains the only piece of physical evidence to be presented in the cases of numerous women who have gone public with stories alleging inappropriate conduct between Moore and teenage girls.

The letter to Allred was dated yesterday and obtained by Breitbart News. Attorney Trenton R. Garmon, who represents Moore and his wife, Kayla, further requested that Allred take steps to ensure the “immediate and professional preservation of the yearbook.”

The letter demanded that Allred and her client, accuser Beverly Young Nelson, issue a “full and fair public retraction” of all “false statements” concerning Moore.

There are so many holes in that yearbook signature, and more keep cropping up as time goes along. I learned earlier that the "DA" part of the signature was from Moore's administrative assistant showing everyone that she signed for him.

Gloria Allred should be disbarred for scraping the legal sewer. Gah
A brief visit to see if you guys are still alive (diagnosis : barely but yes) and stir things a bit.

Sadly, just like the MSM you are missing the meaning of the Moore episode altogether.

Here are a few dots to connect:

1.  The attack on Moore is rather typical sodomite exercise in personal destruction ... but it is of unusually high intensity, not warranted by the Moore's position. One senator out of a hundred is insignificant.

2.  The attack is welcomed by the GOP elite to such degree that it becomes uncertain who are the primary movers here, dems or reps.

3.  The wholesale rejection of Moore by nearly all GOP senators carries obvious risks of upsetting the base (dems have no such risks) but GOPers are willing to take them.

So... perhaps this is not about Moore at all.

Sure, religion always mattered and Moore happens to believe in a radically different G-d from the typical R's or D's : Jesus is not the same as Anus.  But Moore is not important.

The important one is Bannon.

And destruction of Bannon -- now, before the 2018 elections -- makes the risks worthwhile.

On a personal note: I have no problems with Moore's destruction, he is an inconvenience.  Essentially every politician and functional in the Entity can be instantly dismissed as lowlife, no deep analysis is needed.  Moore, unfortunately, is an exception -- he is actually a decent guy.  And exceptions are made to be extinct.  

=====

While I'm here : odd to see no Palladin's comments on Moore, he would have been interesting S4

I am guessing he said something positive about the orangehaired thing....and that was the end of him here.
Sad.  S4
Sanders 2020

[Image: mrz112217-color-1-mb_1_orig.jpg]
(11-18-2017, 09:26 PM)mv Wrote: ...The attack is welcomed by the GOP elite to such degree that it becomes uncertain who are the primary movers here, dems or reps.

What is in plain sight is the Democrat strategy of Politics of personal destruction. Looking at how the media and education activists have united to ensure any attack made a week before any election is not considered an "October" or "November" surprise, but an "accusation" that is so important that facts need not be bothered about. Look at Ted Kennedy. He was immune to Chappaquiddick and "Waitress Sandwiches," but able to lie and smear the best Judicial nominees, ever, Bork and Thomas. It has always been one-sided, because the media won't allow the same strategy to be used against the Left. However, there have always been dullards on the Right, like McCain, who believe the media likes him because he will attack his own, and lend credence to the Left's smears.
(11-26-2017, 12:53 AM)WmLambert Wrote: What is in plain sight is the Democrat strategy of Politics of personal destruction.

However, there have always been dullards on the Right, like McCain, who believe the media likes him because he will attack his own, and lend credence to the Left's smears.

No argument, but what is *in plain sight* is generally not interesting, we know all about it already. 

McCain is McCain too, no news here either.

But the *nearly* entire GOP going after their own on joke-quality evidence is new and thus interesting.

I may be slightly off with the count, but it seems that among GOP senators only 2 or 3 did not attack Moore: Ron Paul, Cruz, and *possibly* Shelby.  The others did, and it is prudent to ask why?
Sanders 2020

(11-26-2017, 12:31 PM)mv Wrote: No argument, but what is *in plain sight* is generally not interesting, we know all about it already. 

McCain is McCain too, no news here either.

But the *nearly* entire GOP going after their own on joke-quality evidence is new and thus interesting.

I may be slightly off with the count, but it seems that among GOP senators only 2 or 3 did not attack Moore: Ron Paul, Cruz, and *possibly* Shelby.  The others did, and it is prudent to ask why?

The DOP would rather lose and become the minority, rather than have more "anti-establishment" members join their ranks.  After all, they are just one more wing of the Big Government Party, and power is what floats their boats.  The "anti-establishment" wants to do away with that, so they are naturally the enemy.  

Besides, what matters to them is what they advertise to others, not what they actually do.  And the willingly duped will continue sending them back to their power base, and even give them millions for their duplicity.

Consequently the Jackasses, and the Whore Press, attack in the only way they know how, and the Dumbasses follow up with their own way of maintaining their power base.

I still believe that the only way to clean out the cesspool is going to be the arrival of a comet, impacting at just the right location.  The only possible negative to this is that the ones in charge may actually believe the Russians are guilty of this act of nature.  That could create an exchange of love and appreciation that would be unproductive.  Spiteful
Something else too. Trump may be an New Yawk Asshole, but he is smart asshole, and has more common sense than the Dumbass establishment. He realizes what it really means to have Moore win next month, and he is proving it by his actions.

Breaking: President Trump Tweets His Support for Judge Roy Moore.
Quote:The DOP would rather lose and become the minority, rather than have more "anti-establishment" members join their ranks.  

Not quite.  One "anti-establishment" or (oh horror!) decent senator is too miniscule for this campaigning which will definitely cost most of DOP senators some of their base votes!  The stakes are much bigger here: prove that Bannon is irrelevant loser and secure their positions in 2018.  

Not likely to work now, but then what does D in "DOP" stand for?  Dumb, i think?

As for Trump: weak man who came to the right decision after initial error. Thune today opined that Trump must come out strong against Moore... Thune I think was supposed to be a cockservative ?
(11-26-2017, 03:03 PM)mv Wrote:
Quote:The DOP would rather lose and become the minority, rather than have more "anti-establishment" members join their ranks.  

Not quite.  One "anti-establishment" or (oh horror!) decent senator is too miniscule for this campaigning which will definitely cost most of DOP senators some of their base votes!  The stakes are much bigger here: prove that Bannon is irrelevant loser and secure their positions in 2018.  

Not likely to work now, but then what does D in "DOP" stand for?  Dumb, i think?

As for Trump: weak man who came to the right decision after initial error. Thune today opined that Trump must come out strong against Moore... Thune I think was supposed to be a cockservative ?

Dead Old Party, or Dumb Old Party, they both fit the bill.  I call them "Dumbasses", and the Democrats "Jackasses" for obvious reasons.   They both suck, and at least one of them need to be gone so we can have a Real Second Party, instead of just two wings of the same old "Big Government" Party.

As for the Bannon thing, I look at that as a given already.  The only thing that bothers me about Trump and Bannon is their Protectionist attitude.  As long as they make big talk about it, and do nothing, I'm fine.  But when the Protectionist Tariffs begin appearing, I'm gone.  The Great Depression was a world wide depression because of just that thing: Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act.

The Smoot-Hawley Tariff and the Great Depression

75th Anniversary of Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act
If the establishment party leaders are kicked out, then the GOP will be a new party. What is more, once the establishment elite come to realize they have no future, they will either join the Democrats, who don't want them for the competition, or become angry old snipers with nothing but a regrettable past to answer for.  They could also try to invent a third party like John calls for. They will see it as a vacuum that needs filling. The old GOP will morph into the new GOP run by anti-establishment leaders. Backed by Trump's newly appointed judiciary, they will have all the advantages.

Look. McCain will depart this mortal realm, like Ted Kennedy did. The Left wing media will try to lionize him and invent a legacy - but he's done. So is Clinton, and all the Crime Family hold overs. The Dems will eat their own.
I would not be too optimistic. Of course, McCain will be gone, and soon, and perhaps he will yet infect a few colleagues with that disease got from Ted Kennedy... but the "anti-establishment" part of GOP is miniscule, one needs to replace ALL of the leadership to have some hope.... very unlikely, but let Bannon try.

("miniscule" -- just who in the Senate is "anti-establishment" to any degree?   Rand Paul -- obviously.  Cruz -- possibly... and I'm beginning to wonder if the accusations of him being non-collegial may have something to do with his views, not the personality?  And Moore shall he win -- looks like he will.  Not enough to matter).

===

As for protectionism:  tariffs are just economic tools. Sometimes bad, sometimes helpful.   Locking one's market against foreign imports can have tremendously beneficial effect on internal growth.   90 years ago the US was a rapidly growing exporter with almost no import component -- in this situations protectionism is indeed harmful.   Today protectionism offers a slim chance of the US (and the entire West) survival; Trump's idea of industrialization is not entirely hopeless..... but any other approach is.
(11-26-2017, 04:36 PM)WmLambert Wrote: If the establishment party leaders are kicked out, then the GOP will be a new party. What is more, once the establishment elite come to realize they have no future, they will either join the Democrats, who don't want them for the competition, or become angry old snipers with nothing but a regrettable past to answer for.  [u]They could also try to invent a third party like John calls for.[/i] They will see it as a vacuum that needs filling. The old GOP will morph into the new GOP run by anti-establishment leaders. Backed by Trump's newly appointed judiciary, they will have all the advantages.

Look. McCain will depart this mortal realm, like Ted Kennedy did. The Left wing media will try to lionize him and invent a legacy - but he's done. So is Clinton, and all the Crime Family hold overs. The Dems will eat their own.

No Bill, I have not been calling for a third party.  I have been, and still am, calling for a Real Second Party, because there is only one party, The Big Government Party, and two wings running things.  

You read too much fantasy Bill.  If you really believe that removal of "The establishment party leaders" will change things, you don't know the slightest thing about a little thing called "Chain-of-Command".   If all those party leaders are removed, the bureaucrats in the structure under them will simply move up and it will be business as usual.  

Your statement buttresses my point of there being a clear distinction between 'Intelligence" and "Wisdom".
[Image: 8sbpka7ac8001.jpg]
A better Ann Coulter essay: JERRY SEINFELD ENDORSES ROY MOORE?

Quote:...The media say that Republicans support Moore just because they want another GOP vote in the Senate. I support Moore just because I hate the media.

...The main accuser has gotten a lot of her facts wrong, such as where she was living at the time (she moved to another town 10 days after meeting Moore); the corner where she allegedly met Moore for their liaisons (she named a corner more than a mile away from her house, across a busy intersection); and when she began to get into trouble with boys and alcohol (it was before meeting Moore, not after).

It was 40 years ago! But it's just weeks before the election and that's the media's favorite time to produce wild accusations against Republicans.

There are only two claims against Moore. Two. The yearbook gay divorcee's son calls her a liar and will vote for Moore.