Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hollywood's Progressive Moral Implosion
Harvey Weinstein is probably the "King of Stupid" these days, but then again he's always been a certified Jackass to lead things off.  But now that he has been exposed and the Whores are finally throwing him under the bus, its all down hill for Harvey.  And even his low life lawyer is throwing him under the bus.  

Harvey Weinstein Loses Key Lawyer: Lisa Bloom Hints At TWC Exit Deal For Him

Perhaps she is leaving because of something unspeakable he did in front of her?  Maybe he ejaculated into one of her potted plants like he did to this sweet young thing.  S13
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
(10-08-2017, 09:53 AM)John L Wrote: Harvey Weinstein is probably the "King of Stupid" these days, but then again he's always been a certified Jackass to lead things off.  But now that he has been exposed and the Whores are finally throwing him under the bus, its all down hill for Harvey.  And even his low life lawyer is throwing him under the bus.  

Perhaps she is leaving because of something unspeakable he did in front of her?  Maybe he ejaculated into one of her potted plants like he did to this sweet young thing.  S13

Perhaps some of his victims were underage, and she doesn't want to defend a pedophile.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
(10-08-2017, 12:57 PM)WarBicycle Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 09:53 AM)John L Wrote: Harvey Weinstein is probably the "King of Stupid" these days, but then again he's always been a certified Jackass to lead things off.  But now that he has been exposed and the Whores are finally throwing him under the bus, its all down hill for Harvey.  And even his low life lawyer is throwing him under the bus.  

Perhaps some of his victims were underage, and she doesn't want to defend a pedophile.

She probably got tired of him hitting up on her all the time. With her and her mom, Gloria Allred, they never let social perverts get in their way, unless they get personal. Spiteful

Its all about the money and notoriety.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
The next few weeks should prove interesting as they did up more dirt on Weinstein.

YUCK! Harvey Weinstein Masturbated in Front of Fox News Reporter
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
And in Today's "Stupid is as Stupid does" category, there is this gem from yet one more Progressive genius.

EXCLUSIVE: It's a New York thing! SNL creator Lorne Michaels reveals the show gave Harvey Weinstein a pass because the shamed movie mogul is from his city - despite trying out a joke at his expense that got a 'big reaction' in dress rehearsal.

Let me see, just where is The Donald from? Could it be..........? S14
I've heard it said that the Weinstein "treatment" or rather the media's leftwing "non-acknowledgment of anything being wrong" - started at Chappaquiddick.

I think the media's commitment to cover for their political champions probably started back with FDR, when no one wanted to notice his wheelchair. Certainly it was well under way with JFK and his well-known but non-disclosed womanizing. Teddy Kennedy was just the first to be allowed to walk away from murder. His "waitress sandwiches" were almost normal behavior for the media.
Here's some food for thought.  Why would the NY Times have waited all these years, with the complete story of this pervert, and suddenly put it out now?  According to this reporter, they had the story for fourteen years and never published it.

Journalist says New York Times killed her Harvey Weinstein story in 2004 after pressure from Matt Damon, Russell Crowe

Quote:Journalist Sharon Waxman is accusing the New York Times of killing a story that documented Harvey Weinstein's mistreatment of women more than a decade ago.

Set off by a New York Times article that attacked Weinstein's "media enablers" in the wake the paper's revelations about his history of miconduct, Waxman, founder and CEO of TheWrap, described her frustrating experience reporting on his behavior for the New York Times 13 years ago. In a Sunday article, Waxman said "she got the green light to look into oft-repeated allegations of sexual misconduct by Weinstein" back in 2004, an assignment that took her to both London and Rome where she apparently uncovered legitimate evidence pointing to the producer's pattern of abuse.

But the NYT killed it.  Was it because he was a major advertiser, and a powerful Jackass?  

Well, there is another theory coming out.  Perhaps this blockbuster story came out because the NYTimes was about to have a major bombshell explode on them.  I'm talking about the Veritas revelation from its head, James O'Keefe, who has the videos showing that they are indeed a slanted, Leftist paper.  Were they hoping the Weinstein story would manage to suck the air from this other major revelation?  After all Weinstein is a major Progressive Leftist, and the Times could say that "See, we ran this story against one of our own".  

Does this make any sense?  Just curious.

Incidentally, Weinstein's elderly and homely wife, Georgina Chapman, says she's leaving him.  She probably wasn't sexy enough for him.  Spiteful

[Image: weinstein_chapman180.jpg?w=180]
It makes stupid sense - not logical sense. It may give them a moot talking point, but nothing that comes to their defense.

They were seemingly too Leftard in mind and leaning not to try to protect one of their own. Now all they can do is suffer the consequences, and rely on the wink and nod from other Leftards. Everyone knows what they did. They hope their cohorts will make it all go away.
[Image: mrz101217-color-2-mb_1_orig.jpg]
Tucker Carlson: DOJ Should Investigate 'Hollywood's Culture of Systematic Sexual Abuse'
It looks like the next one to take a fall will be Ben Affleck.

Ben Affleck accused of groping TV presenter and being complicit in Weinstein scandal

Ben Affleck dubbed 'Buttman' as more groping allegations emerge

Quote:Ben Affleck has become the subject of shame and mockery after more allegations of groping emerged this week. Affleck, who is about to appear as Batman for the second time in DC's big-budget superhero film Justice League, has been called "Buttman" on social media since make-up artist Annamarie Tendler became the second woman to allege that he touched her.

Days after condemning the actions of his former colleague Harvey Weinstein, who has been accused of three incidents of rape and countless accounts of sexual assault of young female stars, Affleck publicly apologised for touching actress Hilarie Burton live on camera in 2003.

[Image: BatmanBenAffleckBatfleck_trans_NvBQzQNjv...width=1400]
Oh this is interesting. The big man over at ZeroHedge.com has this little gem, where he discusses Steve Bannon and how he may be powerful enough to take on Hollywood.

Its a very good read.

Did Bannon Just Take Down Harvey Weinstein?

[Image: 20171012_weinstein1.jpg]
Geez - Tyler Durden must be either one of the worst writers I've ever encountered, or one of those editor-types who spin headlines that don't match the story someone else writes to attract hits.

All he did was drop Bannon's name a dozen times without saying one single thing that he may have done to "get" Weinstein.

It may well be that Hollywood has entered a time of universal anal-exams - but this story didn't explain very much.

Maybe "Generation Zero" may provide some hints?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsqu9gh6xhk

Nah... I just watched the whole thing, which just reiterated the government power grab in conjunction with bail-outs. No Weinstein there.
The Truth About Hollywood
One of the biggest questions, and certainly mine, is "Why Now?"  What motivated the NYTimes to publish this revelation on their front page, and bring down one of their biggest Heavy Hitters?  Well, here is Roger L. Simon mentioning his wife's belief as to why they did just that.  And if you look at this from a woman's perspective, it pops right out.   Spiteful

Why Did the Weinstein Scandal Happen Now?

Quote:It's a whodunit or a whydunit that may have a simple Occam's Razor solution -- Harvey's activities may have reached a tipping point.  But that point was clearly reached years ago.  Or, it could be some eager reporters anxious to make their reputations by finally crashing through.  Ronan Farrow is known to have an ax to grind.  But the Times and The New Yorker don't release something this sensational, especially about someone who is so influential in Democratic Party circles, without good reason.  So again, why now?

That close connection between  Hollywood and the aforementioned Washington could well contain the answer.  The Democratic Party, which is in even more disarray than the Republican Party and has recently been considerably less fortunate at the ballot box, is at a moment of crisis. They desperately need renewal, not anyone reminding the world that the Obamas sent daughter Malia to New York last February to spend her gap year interning for Harvey. No, I don't think that's the cause of the current revelations, but it surely is a sign of some atrocious parenting on the part of the former first family.

But my wife Sheryl Longin had another suggestion. Hillary Clinton has been running around the country, promoting her book while blaming everyone and everything conceivable for her defeat and acting as if she might decide to run again.  What a disaster for the Democrats -- like a nightmare that would never go away.  Sure defeat once again.  What to do? How to shut this woman up and finally make her go away, maybe let the Democrats win again?

Well, one way might be to clean house.  The long and cozy relationship between Weinstein and the Clintons is well known.  Nothing could hurt "feminist" Hillary more than to be publicly linked once again with a rapist.  Yuck.

So who pulled the trigger on this?  Who had the power, interest, and ability?  Well, there's always the editorial board of The New York Times.

I've heard several GOP politicians state that they relished the idea of her running again, so this makes good sense.  Jackasses will sell their own children if that would help them win.  So, The Beast would be an easy call.  After all, even the Ancient Mariner was fully aware of what was hanging around his neck, and why.  S13
(10-16-2017, 12:02 PM)John L Wrote: ...bring down one of their biggest Heavy Hitters?

Yeah, the Left may want to finally get rid of the Clinton Crime family - but who replaces them? I notice Obama started his own foundation like the Clinton's. Is this a mechanism to fill the gap when the Clintons are broomed?
[Image: sub-mrz101717-color-2mb_orig.jpg]
Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! Harvey Weinstein has completed his therapy in record time. After only one week, he has graduated from the clinic, and is now safe to mingle among sexually alluring women without fear of them being attacked. S22

Harvey Weinstein Leaves Therapy After One Week

Quote:TMZ reported on Friday, October 20, that the disgraced former studio head completed an outpatient program that involved “intensive therapy” for various psychological issues.

The producer — who was fired by his own company earlier this month after the New York Times posted an expose detailing three decades of sexual harassment and assault by Weinstein — took his treatment seriously, his psychologist told TMZ, despite reports to the contrary.

The psychologist told the website that Weinstein underwent counseling that focused on “dealing with his anger, his attitude toward others, boundary work and the beginnings of work on empathy.”

[Image: harveytoon06.jpg?w=620]
Here's the second name in the hat that is probably full of characters, and just waiting to be brought to the light of day.

38 women have come forward to accuse director James Toback of sexual harassment

[quote]During these meetings, many of the women said, Toback boasted of sexual conquests with the famous and then asked humiliating personal questions. How often do you masturbate? How much pubic hair do you have? He’d tell them, they said, that he couldn’t properly function unless he “jerked off” several times a day. And then he’d dry-hump them or masturbate in front of them, ejaculating into his pants or onto their bodies and then walk away. Meeting over.

The women’s accounts portray James Toback as a man who, for decades, sexually harassed women he hired, women looking for work and women he just saw on the street. The vast majority of these women — 31 of the 38 interviewed — spoke on the record. The Times also interviewed people that the women informed of the incidents when they occurred.

As is often the case, none of them contacted the police at the time. When contacted by The Times, Toback denied the allegations, saying that he had never met any of these women or, if he did, it “was for five minutes and have no recollection.” He also repeatedly claimed that for the last 22 years, it had been “biologically impossible” for him to engage in the behavior described by the women in this story, saying he had diabetes and a heart condition that required medication. Toback declined to offer further details.

The women interviewed during The Times’ investigation offered accounts that differed from Toback’s recollections.[/url]

You have to read the entire thing.  Its full of perversions on Toback's part.   S18

Who is this................. thing on the left, who just keeps showing up with Hollywood perverts, such as Toback and Weinstein? Perhaps someone whould start looking into his lifestyle as well. Spiteful
Hollywood is Eating Itself ?