Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chilliwack, B.C. North America's most socially dysfunctional subdivision
I've been following this site for well over a year now, and I think I posted a couple of Youtube videos on the goings-on there. I'ts simply amazing at the weird behavior this home owner has managed to record from outside his house. Even the cats, dogs, rabbits and wild racoons seem under some sort of spell that takes over for them. Here's what I mean.

A look back at 2015

A Look Back At 2016 In Chilliwack BC

And if you are a poor squirrel, everybody and everything is out to get you.

This has got to be the craziest residential neighborhood I've seen before. And And "Rob i's" site is loaded with everyday stuff like this.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hillary Clinton Is Like Herpes, "She Wont Go Away" - Anna Paulina
The video is from a house on the corner of William Street and Reece Avenue, with a few hints I can find anything on maps Street View
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
(10-08-2017, 09:59 PM)WarBicycle Wrote: The video is from a house on the corner of William Street and Reece Avenue, with a few hints I can find anything on maps Street View

I too went there about 1 1/2 years ago, and moved up and down the streets that meet at that junction. Also, if you watch one of the videos, you can see all those police cars rushing and parking to the right of theirs. I even went down the street and looked up where they could have raided, and I think it was two houses down, before entering the factory parking lot.

Anyway, that place is jumping day in and day out. Its simply amazing all the crap that comes down on that corner. Even the wildlife are in on the thing, including wild deer, along with the raccoons, squirrels, hawks, and whatever. Its just crazy, and well worth keeping with this family's videos. I can't help but get a good laugh from their cameras. S22
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
One of his videos stated there was a murder a few houses down William Street last month, I found a News report that identified where the murder took place. There are several First Nation (Indian Reserve) communities in the area as well as a lot of drug addicts. Did you notice the number of thieves riding bicycles wearing backpacks in the middle of the night?
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
(10-08-2017, 11:00 PM)WarBicycle Wrote: One of his videos stated there was a murder a few houses down William Street last month, I found a News report that identified where the murder took place. There are several First Nation (Indian Reserve) communities in the area as well as a lot of drug addicts. Did you notice the number of thieves riding bicycles wearing backpacks in the middle of the night?

I certainly did. And most of them seemed to have a 'thing' with his garage and the back yard. They kept going in and out of the building. What a crazy neighborhood. I wonder if he is making anything from Youtube for all this on their site due to all the hits?
The house is situated near the downtown and all its homeless losers.
More exemplary behavior from our craziest Canadian neighborhood.

Just last month

No Shame In Chilliwack BC

How Not to Break Up In Chilliwack BC