Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China and Islam
China is not known to be friendly towards any religion, but Islam is a very special case even for this communist country and China is reacting really harshly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/china/ar...Koran.html

Quote:Chinese police order Muslims to hand in all copies of the Koran and prayer mats or face 'harsh punishment'
Authorities in Xinjiang have ordered Muslim families to hand in religious items
Ethnic minority neighbourhoods will face harsh punishment if they are found 
China has revised its regulation on religious affairs in a bid to reduce extremism
According to local officials, Xinjiang authorities earlier this year, began removing all Korans published more than five years ago due to extremist content.

The Korans were taken as part of the 'Three Illegals and One Item' campaign that was underway in Xinjiang, which is against 'illegal' religious items owned by mostly Muslim Uyghurs.

This operation bans 'illegal' publicity, religious activities, religious teaching, and items believed to be tools of terrorism including flammable objects, and knives.

Full article see link above.
Perfectly understandable. Islam is the one 'so called' religion that is guaranteed to do more than bite you, once it has entered the door and established itself. Its a dangerous cult, and based upon conquest by the sword. And I don't say this in order to put down Muslims. My problem is not with them, but Islam itself.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
If you can ban Mein Kahmpf you can ban the Coran as well. Both contain hateful content.

Just one question: Why there aren't thousands or millions of angry muslims rioting in the streets over this?

Try to do this in any other country of the world...
(10-01-2017, 02:16 PM)Fredledingue Wrote: If you can ban Mein Kahmpf you can ban the Coran as well. Both contain hateful content.

Just one question: Why there aren't thousands or millions of angry muslims rioting in the streets over this?

Try to do this in any other country of the world...

Take Tiananmen Square and multiply it by a million, or more, and that is why there are no angry and rioting muslims. S13

The West is filled with Progressive Pussies who would have a shit fit over that. After all, they could be next, right? Spiteful
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
Yes, in Europe, I'd say, 1/5 f the politician class is pro-islam (not all being muslims, but of course those who are muslims are) and 4/5 don't give a damn. For most of our politiicians it's a non-question, it's like Islam didn't exist.
Only a very tiny minority, e few persons, are talking against Islam and exposing the facts. They get huge audiance.
f