Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commies Among Us
I first read about this day before yesterday, and actually believed it to be a prank that only cadets can pull.  After all, at the Citadel we were known for doing some pretty strange things.  But this?  This is where I first came across it from TheGatewayPundit.

US Army Infantry Officer Supports Kaepernick With ‘Communism Will Win’ Message.  A photo of U.S. Army infantry officer and West Point graduate Spenser Rapone was making its rounds online Monday due to the fact that – while in his uniform – Rapone had the words “Communism will win” scrawled inside of his cap.

[Image: rapone-600x375.jpg]

This did not take long for things to quickly mushroom.

From "TruthRevolt"West Point Grad Shows Support for Communism, Kaepernick: “In case there was any lingering doubt, hasta la victoria siempre.”

From "Hot Air"Communist West Point Grad Under Investigation

From "PJMedia"Newsweek Writer: Conservatives Are 'Mad as Hell' About the Commie Cadet.  Well, No Shit Sherlock!

Quote:Newsweek writer Michael Edison Hayden finds it amusing that "conservatives are mad as hell" that there is an open communist serving in the United States Army.

See how he frames the story?

[Image: conservatives-mad.jpg]

Not "Americans," or "the public," or just "folks."  Apparently only conservatives find the infiltration of subversive domestic enemies in the U.S. military to be problematic.

In case you missed it, a recent West Point graduate posted photos of himself on Twitter proudly posing with pro-communist messages hidden under his uniform and dress cap.

The Army Times reported: "The photos, posted by 2nd Lt. Spenser Rapone, show the then-cadet posing with a Che Guevara t-shirt under his uniform and 'communism will win' written under his cap at his graduation from the academy in May."

Debra Heine goes into some pretty good detail in her PJMedia article.  

From "TheGatewayPundit"(url=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/commie-west-point-grads-father-responds-sons-anti-us-tweets-greatly-saddens/]Commie West Point Grad’s Father Responds to His Son’s Anti-US Tweets: “It Greatly Saddens Me”[/url]

Former Dem Lawmaker Who Nominated Commie West Point Grad Disavows: ‘I Have No Doubt U.S. Army Will Take Action’.  The former Democrat lawmaker who nominated Communist Spenser Rapone to West Point strongly disavowed his tweets calling for political violence and claiming ‘Communism will win’.

And a Jackass lawmaker no less.  Why am I not surprised?  Shock

West Point Releases Strongly Worded Statement on Commie Grad Spenser Rapone

And this from Brietbart: Exclusive: West Point Professor Who Mentored Antifa Soldier on Administrative Leave
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710
Here's that professor who mentored Lt. Rapone when he was a sophomore.

[Image: DK1-9VlXkAA1s6m.jpg:large]

And here's our West Point genius following his commissioning.  Note the uniform in the background.  

[Image: DK1_2NIX0AARSvC.jpg:large]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isn't that Ulysses S. Grant's photo on his tee-shirt.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
(09-28-2017, 09:52 PM)WarBicycle Wrote: Isn't that Ulysses S. Grant's photo on his tee-shirt.

No, that is General William Techumseh Sherman. He was one of the greatest Union generals of the Civil War, and the most hated one in the South. S5
How did this guy get accepted into West Point, he was released for standards from ranger battalion when he was an enlisted man. I recruited candidates for Canada's equivalent of West Point, they go through a rigorous screening process.

Source
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
(09-29-2017, 07:51 AM)WarBicycle Wrote: How did this guy get accepted into West Point, he was released for standards from ranger battalion when he was an enlisted man. I recruited candidates for Canada's equivalent of West Point, they go through a rigorous screening process.

Source

The one thing that the Collectivist left does is immediately insert their followers in positions of influence. I'm not sure how it happened but obviously MacDaddy and his followers came in, took each department and found someone who met their ideals, and then replaced the existing heads with their own people.

Obviously this happened in the service branches, there being an eventual turnover of leadership. Then the standards were changed so as to totally degrade the ideals by accepting sub-standard students. They had eight years to make all these changes, and rooting them out is going to be one monumental effort that will require years to undo.

For all we know, this reprobate is probably being shielded by one of MacDaddy's true believers, now that he has been removed from the ranger organization.
I thought I had posted this somewhere, but obviously must have forgotten to.

Exclusive: Former West Point professor’s letter exposes corruption, cheating and failing standards [Full letter]

Its just so disheartening to see the standards drop so low. Let's hope The Donald is really able to "Drain the Swamp" as soon as possible.
(10-15-2017, 07:26 PM)John L Wrote: I thought I had posted this somewhere, but obviously must have forgotten to.

Exclusive: Former West Point professor’s letter exposes corruption, cheating and failing standards [Full letter]

Its just so disheartening to see the standards drop so low.  Let's hope The Donald is really able to "Drain the Swamp" as soon as possible.

Eight years of mediocracy is difficult to correct.