Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharia: The Bridge Too Far!
Just as experts of Islam will tell you, allowing Sharia to take place in non-Islamic countries, is the beginning of the end for non-Islamic cultures. Once it is allowed to occur, they will steadily demand other forms of law give way to Sharia Law. And its already happening in Europe, right now.

IT BEGINS: "Frau" Merkel’s Migrants Form Sharia Police To Patrol Streets Of Berlin!

Quote:Under the watch of Chancellor Merkel, millions of Muslim migrants have flooded Germany. Amid a spike in rapes, another frightening trend is emerging within Europe’s largest economy — Sharia Police.

The Gatestone Institute reports:

A hundred Islamists are now openly enforcing Sharia law on the streets of Berlin, according to local police who are investigating a recent string of violent assaults in the German capital.

[Image: 18856748_303.jpg]

The self-appointed morality police involve Salafists from Chechnya, a predominantly Sunni Muslim region in Russia. The vigilantes are using threats of violence to discourage Chechen migrants from integrating into German society; they are also promoting the establishment of a parallel Islamic legal system in Germany. German authorities appear unable to stop them.

The Sharia patrol came to public light in May 2017, when Chechen Salafists released a video warning other Chechens in Germany that those who fail to comply with Islamic law and adat, a traditional Chechen code of behavior, will be killed. The video’s existence was reported by Meduza, a Russian-language independent media organization based in Latvia. The video, which circulated through WhatsApp, an online messaging service, showed a hooded man aiming a pistol at the camera. Speaking in Chechen,

That example is about Chechens organizing their own sharia rules. But there are other places, including Paris. Its like a cancer that must be halted before it has a chance to grow bigger.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
This push for Shariah law could be the decisive factor that triggers an all-out civil war in Europe. It is a fundamental challenge to Western Civilization. Watch for the papacy to take the lead. It is a direct challenge to them, as well. Muslims think they can supplant Christianity in Europe, and they are willing to use force. They have no idea of the retributive power they are about to awaken.
(07-11-2017, 07:33 PM)Ron Lambert Wrote: This push for Shariah law could be the decisive factor that triggers an all-out civil war in Europe. It is a fundamental challenge to Western Civilization. Watch for the papacy to take the lead. It is a direct challenge to them, as well. Muslims think they can supplant Christianity in Europe, and they are willing to use force. They have no idea of the retributive power they are about to awaken.

The only European Christian church that has taken a stand against Muslims is the Greek Orthodox Church, I don't have much confidence this progressive Pope will do anything. Same goes for the Archbishop of Canterbury the senior bishop and principal leader of the Church of England.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
IMO this website exagerates the impact of these sharia police. The chechen imams and his followers have been prosecuted. IMO it's fine there.

Of course it was abyssmaly stupid to let chechen, syrian, iraqi and all the most violent and most retarded poeple on Earth enter Germany, but germans are taking care now of order and safety and make sure that the german law is respected by these poeple.

The picture with the salafists wearing orange jacket wasn't taken in germany. In German "police" is written "polizei". This picture is certainly from UK where they don't give a damn about that. It's not uncommon to see burqa women with their face fully veiled in the underground trains and in the streets.
Krauts destroying Europe again. There's no one to defend this time though, the world is really and truly fucked this time. If you can peel feminism away from Islam you might stand a chance, but so far everyone is mixed together in the Oppression Olympics and they must all stand together against the White Man.
[Image: 760.png]
Krauts are finally beginning to awaken to the danger of Frau Merkel. The Big Question whether or not it is too late with the German elections only amonth away.

Germany: Voters Tell Merkel to “Get Lost”: Ahead of next month’s election, Merkel’s campaign trail marred by angry protests

Quote:While Merkel is leading in most of the polls and remains mainstream media’s favorite to win the upcoming parliamentary election, she still faces public ire for her ill-advised ‘Refugee Policy’ that opened the borders of Europe to millions of illegal immigrants, mainly men from Arab and Muslim countries.

In July, Merkel publicly rejected any future restriction on the number of undocumented migrants entering into the country if she were to win the election. “As far as an upper limit is concerned, my position is clear: I will not accept it,” Merkel said in an interview.

If Merkel were to win this election, as most of the pre-election polls suggest, German voters may well be sealing the fate of their country, if not that of the entire Christian Europe.

Christian Europe is already on the ropes, but keeping her policy online will pretty much seal its fate. And Europe's greatness coincides with the rise of Christianity. This is clearly hubris at its best. Shock
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Papacy has the infrastructure in place, with its secret societies sworn to further the power of the Papacy in Europe at all costs, to organize a decisive civil war against Islam, inwhich national militaries will be employed against Moslem civilians. It was the Papacy that launched all the Crusades in past history. That was over a thousand years ago, but the Papacy prides itself in claiming it never changes, even while claiming for Protestant consumption that it has changed. Moslems are rank amateurs compared to the Papacy when it comes to intrigue, ruthlessness, and manipulating governments and the masses. No intelligence agency in history has ever assassinated more people than the Jesuit Society. The present Pope (a Jesuit) has even claimed recently that the Inquisition "was legally justified." You can be sure that measures are being taken right now, the way is being fully prepared, to launch a zealous revival of Papal power in Europe; and Moslems with their ridiculous, juvenile calls for Shariah Law, and all the terrorist attacks and thousands of gang rapes, are just playing into their hands. We may be only months away from seeing the streets of Paris and Berlin run red with the blood of Moslems. Five years from now there may not be a single Moslem left alive in Europe. Doofuses like Merkel in Germany will be swept away as if they never were there. Toleration for Islam will soon be out of fashion; indeed, it will be a brand of disgrace.
This pope may be a Jesuit, but he certainly doesn't talk that way. I'm surprised the College of Cardinals aren't beginning to rebel over his squishy, PC Christianity.
The Cardinals have no power to impose any checks on the Pope. The only possible means of "restraining" a pope is to assassinate him. Some people suspect this may have been what happened to Pope John Paul I, who died in 1978 supposedly of a heart attack after reigning for only 33 days. There are conflicting reports about where his body was found by staff. Some say in bed, some say at his desk, some say in the bathroom. All evidence was expunged.

Quote:The "Smiling Pope," as he was affectionately called was born Albino Luciani on October 17, 1912 near Belluno, Italy. He was ordained in 1935, made Bishop in 1958 and became patriarch of Venice in 1969. He received his cardinal's hat in 1973. He was a staunch believer in ecumenism and the reduction of Church wealth. He was warm, humble and had no aspirations for the papacy. After Pope Paul VI died, Luciani was elected on the second day of the Conclave in 1978. He refused to wear the papal tiara or to be carried in the gestatorial chair. He was praised as a liberal reformer who read Mark Twain. He was on a mission to reverse the Church's position on contraception, cleaning up the Vatican bank and dismissing many Masonic cardinals.
. . . .

Was the Pope Poisoned?

Davis Yallop's book, "In God's Name: An Investigation into the Murder of Pope John Paul I," (1984), speculates that digitalis was the poison used. The Pope was taking medicine for low blood pressure, and just half a teaspoon of digitalis could cause a fatal heart attack. But the Pope also suffered from poor circulation and had suffered an eye embolism in 1975. Switching pills or forgetting to take medication could also have proven lethal. But it is uncertain who would have been able to slip the digitalis into the Pope's liquid medication - Effortil.
. . . .

This spiritual leader of all the Roman Catholics, Albino Luciani, was actually embarking on a revolution. He wanted to set the Church in a new direction which was considered highly undesirable and dangerous by many high ranking Church officials.

He wanted, first of all, to strip many of powers by dismissing them or reassigning them into harmless positions. This directly involved the Freemasons. There were over one hundred Masons within Vatican City ranging from Cardinals to priests. Canon Law stated that to be a Freemason was grounds for automatic ex-communication. Six men in particular, stood to lose a great deal if Pope John Paul I remained in power. (These were - Marcinkus, Villot, Calvi, Sindona, Cody and Gelli). There was a suspicion of a conspiracy among these men with Villot the instigator and Gelli the executioner.

Motives for the Pope's murder were in these series of dismissals and new appointments he was about to make. The Pope also wanted the Church's wealth shared with the poor. He was also on the verge of reversing the Church's position on artificial birth control, as well as cleaning up the messy Vatican Bank scandal. He was about to approve the birth-control pill. In his "Humanae Vitae," he urged pastoral clergy acceptance of contraception and also acknowledged those children born by in-vitro fertilization. A remarkable and radical change from current Church policy, indeed.
Link: http://www.nairaland.com/3339/murder-nam...aying-pope

Pope John Paul I: