Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terror Comes To Russia, Again
Well, here we go again.  Most likely Chechnya malcontents here. If so, its more Islamic love being given to its neighbors.

Nail bomb kills at least ten and injures 50 on St Petersburg metro after 'terrorist' throws backpack onto train moments before shrapnel rips through carriages on the day Putin visits the city

Quote:A nail bomb thrown onto a train by a suspected terrorist has ripped through a carriage in St Petersburg killing at least 12 people and injuring 50 more today.

The terrifying incident, which is being investigated as a terror attack, took place on a train that was travelling between Sennaya Ploshchad and Sadovaya metro stations.

The attack has left dozens injured, including children, and witnesses described a man throwing a backpack onto the train moments before the explosion.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
Terror Never Kills the Hope...Its True
2017 - BBC World Breaking News - Russia: 10 Killed in St. Petersburg Metro Train Blast - 3/4/17
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Does anyone notice that the bomber threw the backpack onto the train rather than self-destructing with a suicide belt? At least with suicide bombers, the Darwin effect was a plus.
(04-03-2017, 01:48 PM)WmLambert Wrote: Does anyone notice that the bomber threw the backpack onto the train rather than self-destructing with a suicide belt? At least with suicide bombers, the Darwin effect was a plus.

I've noticed for some time now that Chechens don't necessarily adhere to the classic Islamic sacrificial theme. They may not be in enough numbers to be able to make that part of their repertoire.
I've seen follow-up reports that some bombers did suicide.
(04-04-2017, 02:56 PM)WmLambert Wrote: I've seen follow-up reports that some bombers did suicide.

Good. However, what I said above was "Chechens don't necessarily adhere to the classic Islamic sacrificial theme." I believe that covers things. 'Course, I could be wrong. Spiteful
Yeah - when do Chechens who are Muslims stop being Chechen? Sounds like blurred lines.
(04-04-2017, 04:26 PM)WmLambert Wrote: Yeah - when do Chechens who are Muslims stop being Chechen? Sounds like blurred lines.

I think I am beginning to understand now Bill.  You have a 'selective' reading disability, don't you?  You should have been a lawyer.

I give up on you being able to make sense with you.  I'm out of here.  Have a good day.  Gah
John Stop being annoying. Suiciding is a tenet of Islam, is it not? Chechens who suicide? Really?

Think about your responses before you assume so much. There are other intelligent people in the world, stop trying to rise above those who are not competing with you.
He was Kyrgyz. But it doesn't matter. He did it for Islam, its prophet and its fake god.
Can happen anywhere, from anywhere. Why not a kyrgyz in Russia?
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia...SKBN1760EJ
(04-04-2017, 05:22 PM)Fredledingue Wrote: He was Kyrgyz. But it doesn't matter. He did it for Islam, its prophet and its fake god.
Can happen anywhere, from anywhere. Why not a kyrgyz in Russia?
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia...SKBN1760EJ

Fred Stop being annoying. Suiciding is a tenet of Islam, is it not?
(04-04-2017, 05:32 PM)John L Wrote: ...Fred Stop being annoying. Suiciding is a tenet of Islam, is it not?

Your trying to be cute does not alleviate the annoyance. Stating the obvious that you missed does not save you from accusing others unfairly. I often shrink info into terse comments to save time, crediting my friends to understand what is meant and posted - not to look for gotchas.

Look, the first info said the bomber threw a bomb-filled backpack onto a train, causing me to note that he did not suicide. Later newscasts noted other attacks, in which some bombers did suicide. You wrote about Chechens being more about self-preservation, so I tried to catch you up on the later bombings.
Suicide bombing is not a Chechen tradition. This tradition was brought there by al-Qaida during the Chechen war. As it had almost no effect on the russian occupation forces, they started attacking schools and theaters.
As Fred stated, it was a Kyrgyz citizen anyway. The reason suiciding is so popular with the Islamists is it is seen as a free ticket to eternity in heaven with houris.

Consider we are all 25 year old men in a Muslim culture. Consider that we are average guys. That religion does not promise eternal life for Muslims, even Mohammad stated he didn't KNOW what his future held.

Except for martyrs, they are guaranteed heaven with the houris. That explains how they attract these former playboys as well. They have some guilt and martyrdom expiates the guilt in their theology. The Koran states there Is no higher virtue on earth than war for the good of Allah.

Then, for the average guy or the playboy, you have eternity filled with sex with this trans human super sexual entity called an houri and BTW, there are versions for the ladies as well. This explains how the Muslim female tolerates being treated like a mangy dog in their culture, she sees eternity.
The average guy under Islam also does not have much to live for.
He has something to die for though. Eternal sex with multiple unearthly good sex partners. The biggest playboy in human history can't match that.

Sex is a really powerful driver and remembering my sex drive at 16, I'd have killed anyone dead if I believed that, not to mention all my mistakes would be freely forgiven.

Sex is why Islam got off the ground and why it continues to attract believers, that and it glorifies violence and humanity is by nature violent. The prohibitions on alcohol would bug me, but, I'd probably be like the Lebanese playboy who joined in 911. I'd live it up for X years and then become a jihadi when that got to bothering my conscience.

I think Islam is a terrible thing, but, it is attractive because of violence and sex desire. Same reason ancient pagan religions lasted so long, those same 2 things except the ancient pagans were taught to sex it up right here.
Palladin, why not creating a pacific rleigion offering the same thing (sex in heaven), just to the condition that you don't commit any crime?

JohnL, one attack is not enough to claim "terror is back again". Let's see if it will be repeated within a year at least.