Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Obama Spying Scandal
Something's happened to the thread that discusses the electronic surveillance issue.  Here's what I was going to post, for those who refuse to believe Trump was being spied on by MacDaddy's people.

Sean Spicer Spends 10 Minutes Reading Every Wiretap News Story That Ever Was Published. ABC Jonathan Karl Has His Blinder On.

Sean Spicer HEATED argument with ABC Jonathan Karl on Trump Wiretap Claim

And Judge Napolitano, who's word I will take over EVERYONE ELSE, has this to say about electronic surveillance.
Napolitano: Was candidate Trump spied on?

And the Judge has the best take on all this.  
Did the Obama administration use British intel to wiretap Trump?

As he states below, our NSA records ALL land and wireless conversations, which are saved in digital.  Thus it is easy to find anything that someone like Trump stated.  

But get this: the US also shares ALL of this data with the Brits for them to use.  Now, in order for the government to have "Plausible Deniability,  they could go to their friendly Brits and get them to hand over these transcripts to them.  Then they can state under oath that they did not get this information from the NSA.  In fact, they got it from the Brits in a round-about manner.  

This is clearly Unconstitutional as the Judge says.  And all of this Post 9/11 loss of liberties should be done away with.  And it all began with Junior and that Gawd Awful Patriot Act.  Its Unconstitutional and should be thrown in the trash, because too many people are clearly abusing it.  And the citizenry is the injured party here.  That means you and me and everybody.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

More concerning original wiretap lie:

http://www.businessinsider.com/senate-in...ing-2017-3

Concerning the judge's claims:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/...retapping/

http://www.businessinsider.com/shepard-s...chq-2017-3

http://fox6now.com/2017/03/19/who-were-f...-his-side/

In other words, delusional stupidity based on a blogger's commentary who worked for the CIA 30 years ago.

Great source.

Before the year is out, it will be of interest to me to see if any of you Trump people admit he's mentally unbalanced and wouldn't know the truth if Jesus stood in front of him and introduced Himself.
I just changed the name of this thread to "The Obama Spying Scandal", because I really believe this scandal has long legs, and will almost certainly play hell on Obama, his legacy, and the legal implications of his cabinet.  This could be Huge!

I don't normally listen to Hannity, but I got lazy today and didn't remove my headphones at 3PM.  Anyway, it has been reported that even he too was being spied upon by the WH.  He is livid and is seriously talking about suing the living hell out of every possible guilty party.  

[Image: bc1e5160189597c609e7c78df8c30b0c783857f7...=800&h=429]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Most of us never pay attention to Maxine Waters, but like other Jackasses in the know, she had inside scoop on all this. AND she even talked about it publicly. We just never took it all that seriously.

Maxine Waters explained how Obama's secret database will be used

Quote:First I was all like ... there was no way that Obama was spying on the Trump campaign ... that's BS man ...
But then I was all like ... Rice was just doing her job man ...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYGEVJFLkwfKA6p5fHXAG...ObzKxsxoSh]

The Bold and the Vacuous...

[Image: evelyn-farkas.jpg?w=640]

[Image: Susan-Rice-PBS-I-Know-Noting-About-Nunes...20x436.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20120220050805]
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken
Keep the Pressure coming Baby!

Susan Rice’s White House Unmasking: A Watergate-style Scandal. Her interest was not in national security but to advance the political interests of the Democratic party MacDaddy.

Quote:The thing to bear in mind is that the White House does not do investigations. Not criminal investigations, not intelligence investigations. Remember that.

Why is that so important in the context of explosive revelations that Susan Rice, President Obama’s national-security adviser, confidant, and chief dissembler, called for the “unmasking” of Trump campaign and transition officials whose identities and communications were captured in the collection of U.S. intelligence on foreign targets?

Because we’ve been told for weeks that any unmasking of people in Trump’s circle that may have occurred had two innocent explanations: (1) the FBI’s investigation of Russian meddling in the election and (2) the need to know, for purposes of understanding the communications of foreign intelligence targets, the identities of Americans incidentally intercepted or mentioned. The unmasking, Obama apologists insist, had nothing to do with targeting Trump or his people.

That won’t wash.

Dana Loesch on Susan Rice, Gorsuch vote

If you want to become cross-eyed, go to Snopes to read how Evelyn Farkas is a Saint and all reports to the contrary are just wishful thinking. I'm waiting for their report on Susan Rice. I wonder if the Mikkelsons are aware of how they are diminishing their brand?
The NSA spies on all humanity that is involved in electronic communications, that has to include Trump and incidentally Obama. If you guys support the US surveillance of all humanity, why is this either surprising or nefarious?

The next POTUS will have access to the same stuff or even more by then.

The sole thing above that is nefarious(from the perspective of you security state supporters) if it is accurate is the "unmasking" of incidental names.
(04-05-2017, 09:12 PM)Palladin Wrote: The NSA spies on all humanity that is involved in electronic communications, that has to include Trump and incidentally Obama. If you guys support the US surveillance of all humanity, why is this either surprising or nefarious?

The sole thing above that is nefarious(from the perspective of you security state supporters) if it is accurate is the "unmasking" of incidental names.

There are strict guidelines the NSA has to follow, the Democrats were so confident Hillary was gong to win they became careless. Obama should have asked fellow progressive Trudeau to have Canada's CSE to the spying on Trump and company.
'It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes'  |  György Schwartz, Budapest, Hungary
(04-05-2017, 10:37 PM)WarBicycle Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 09:12 PM)Palladin Wrote: The NSA spies on all humanity that is involved in electronic communications, that has to include Trump and incidentally Obama. If you guys support the US surveillance of all humanity, why is this either surprising or nefarious?

There are strict guidelines the NSA has to follow, the Democrats were so confident Hillary was gong to win they became careless. Obama should have asked fellow progressive Trudeau to have Canada's CSE to the spying on Trump and company.

He probably would have, if he didn't have someone inside the British system already.  I think one of the articles I linked to discussed how the US shared their intel with the Brits.  So instead of having to go through the system, all his cronies had to do was just get the same thing from a friendly Brit.   This bypassed official channels and left no paper trail.

The Judge brought that up and was suspended by FNC indefinitely.  But that 'indefinitely' lasted just two days, and he was back on the job.  Either there was tremendous outrage over the suspension, or they discovered the Judge was correct.  Most likely both. I even wrote Fox and complained about what they did to the Judge.

Echelon is an international endeavor which, I believe, mostly is in Iceland or Greenland. This place records everything, and the participating involved nations use algorithms to pull data that use keywords or targeted individuals. This is probably why Naploetano said The British may have intercepted some things for Obama. The recording is baked in - it is the getting it out that is restricted or should be.
There is effectively almost no control over the NSA. The FISA court almost never says no and to be honest, no one except a handful of citizens even knows if it really exists. For example, what are the names of the judges on it?

No one knows except them if they exist and probably 50 other people.
[Image: 198487_5_.png]

I doubt the US Justice Dept has time for such small potatoes stuff, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions has more serious problems, like invading more than half the nation where marijuana is legal with his tin horned tyrant assistant AGs.
(05-07-2017, 02:57 PM)Palladin Wrote: I doubt the US Justice Dept has time for such small potatoes stuff, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions has more serious problems, like invading more than half the nation where marijuana is legal with his tin horned tyrant assistant AGs.

Patrick, you hate him almost as much as you do The Donald. I'm still trying to figure out just what it is about him that has you hating him so much. Perhaps you could enlighten us with specifics?

For years, Sessions has been one off the first names that came up when talking about Conservative politicians who worked with honor and purpose. Strange that now that he has influence, his laurels have turned into stink weed. ...Seems the opposition is the culprit - not the man.
John,

He's a red neck fundamentalist with power and I don't hate him, I hold in the lowest esteem possible for a human to hold another that has not raped or murdered someone. There's a difference. I don't hate Adolf Hitler like most do, just hold him in the lowest esteem.

You used to think fundies were bad for everyone, when did you figure men like him that believe in Christian fundamentalism are good to have as an AG?

How about the issue above ?

He wants to invade legal marijuana states with an Army he is forming up and he wants to shut down the anti opioid office in the Justice dept. Typical red neck, thoughtless, know nothing fundamentalist tyrant who doesn't care for people at all. Also doesn't care for the constitution.

When did fundamentalists with power earn your respect?

He said just recently that anyone who smokes pot is a bad person. That's more than 50% of this nation. Sounds like Ron in office doesn't it?

He also ridiculed recently published, peer reviewed research that pot can assist opioid addicts to get off the OxyContin( among the 10,000 other medicinal uses it is good for). We have an epidemic of opioid deaths and drug addicted live births where I live( I was told ET is ground zero in the nation by a nurse at St Mary's hospital).

My daughter adopted one so anti intellectual neanderthals like Jeff Sessions raise my ire. I've sat in the ER with lots of these babies, so anyone who makes policy based on anti intellectual prejudices like Jeff Sessions does is causing problems, not solving problems and deserves to be held in contempt by thoughtful people.

When did having a red neck fundamentalist Christian who ignores reality based data be the AG become a cool thing with you? Other than him NOT being a fundy Muslim, I cannot imagine a worse man for that job. He negatively affects real lives in his fundamentalist crusade.

He's worse than Carrie Nation and way more dangerous. He has the signet ring of the emperor to do his "disgusting".
(05-08-2017, 10:09 AM)Palladin Wrote: John,

He's a red neck fundamentalist with power and I don't hate him, I hold in the lowest esteem possible for a human to hold another that has not raped or murdered someone. There's a difference. I don't hate Adolf Hitler like most do, just hold him in the lowest esteem.

You used to think fundies were bad for everyone, when did you figure men like him that believe in Christian fundamentalism are good to have as an AG?

How about the issue above ?

Patrick, I disagree with fundamentalists in the manner in which they interpret the bible. I do not agree with fundamentalism. But I don't consider that anything more than having a narrow manner of thinking with that. What they do in other things is not my concern, as long as they don't interfere with my liberties.

(05-08-2017, 10:09 AM)Palladin Wrote: He wants to invade legal marijuana states with an Army he is forming up and he wants to shut down the anti opioid office in the Justice dept. Typical red neck, thoughtless, know nothing fundamentalist tyrant who doesn't care for people at all. Also doesn't care for the constitution.

When did fundamentalists with power earn your respect?

He said just recently that anyone who smokes pot is a bad person. That's more than 50% of this nation. Sounds like Ron in office doesn't it?

Personally I don't care what he thinks about that as long as he upholds and enforces the law according to the Constitution. And I have no idea about what army you are talking about. You need to show me a link on this.

(05-08-2017, 10:09 AM)Palladin Wrote: He also ridiculed recently published, peer reviewed research that pot can assist opioid addicts to get off the OxyContin( among the 10,000 other medicinal uses it is good for). We have an epidemic of opioid deaths and drug addicted live births where I live( I was told ET is ground zero in the nation by a nurse at St Mary's hospital).

My daughter adopted one so  anti intellectual neanderthals like Jeff Sessions raise my ire. I've sat in the ER with lots of these babies, so anyone who makes policy based on anti intellectual prejudices like Jeff Sessions does is causing problems, not solving problems and deserves to be held in contempt by thoughtful people.

(05-08-2017, 10:09 AM)Palladin Wrote:  When did having a red neck fundamentalist Christian who ignores reality based data be the AG become a cool thing with you? Other than him NOT  being a fundy Muslim, I cannot imagine a worse man for that job. He negatively  affects real lives in his fundamentalist crusade.

No idea about what you are shouting about here. What reality is he ignoring? What fundamentalist crusade?

Oh wait, are you a pot user? I never thought about that before. Is this why you are so upset?

(05-08-2017, 10:09 AM)Palladin Wrote: He's worse than Carrie Nation and way more dangerous. He has the signet ring of the emperor to do his "disgusting".

Never heard of Carrie Nation before. And as for his signet ring, what are you talking about? This is all about pot, isn't it? Shock

Carrie Nation is given credit for creating Prohibition. Perhaps that, as well as pot, is why Palladin takes everything so personally?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL WarBicycle 5 723 05-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Last Post: jt