Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intellectual Warriors Against Islam
Yesterday, I discovered a new face in the war against Islam: Dr. Bill Warner, who's real last name is Dr. Bill French. I suspect he has this second name because he is sought by Islamic jihadists and his life is in peril. I'm going to post some of his videos, which are outstanding, and very lucid.

But first, I also discovered that the Southern Poverty Law Center, a very left wing Progressive place that is one of the Left's 'so called' intellectual centers in the US, has listed ten of the most dangerous opponents of Islam. And Dr. Bill Warner is Number One on that list of ten. I'm not familiar with about half of these names, but Pamela Geller, David Horowitz, and Robert Spencer I know quite well.

Naturally, any avowed enemy of the SPLC is most likely a friend of mine, so I have been watching videos of Dr. Warner(French), and they are quite good. This man is very well enlightened and straight forward. He holds a PhD in Physics and Math, and has studied Islam minutely. He has several tenants used to describe Islam:

-Islam is far more of a political system than a religion.

-There is no unmitigated good in Islam for the Kafir (non-Muslim).

-Islam’s ethical system is dualistic and is not based on the Golden Rule.

- Islamic doctrine cannot be reconciled with our concepts of human rights and our Constitution.

-The great majority, 96%, of all Islamic doctrine about women subjugates them.

-The Sunna (what Mohammed did and said) is more important than the Koran in a Muslim’s daily life.

If you watch these short videos, you will know why he is considered the number one enemy of Islam, and why he is so successful in getting his message across.

Bill Warner, PhD: Just Like Killing Chickens

Bill Warner, PhD: The Doctrine of Cowards

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Bill Warner, PhD: How to Reason about Islam

Bill Warner, PhD: Moderate Muslims Are Not the Solution to Radical Islam

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Dr Warner explains why "Self-Taught" intellectuals are the best thing going when the 'so called' professional intellectuals refuse to do their job of informing others. He even explains what he has to go through at his own university, Vanderbilt U in Nashville, where he is a practicing physicist.

Dr. Bill Warner Moment: The Self-Taught Revolution against Sharia.

This guy makes so much sense.  

Bill Warner, PhD: Vetting the Migrants

I'm on board with that. Vet them about Sharia.
(02-09-2017, 06:32 PM)WmLambert Wrote: I'm on board with that. Vet them about Sharia.

The guys really good. He presents all this as though it is a college course, and not adding a lot of emotion to it as some others do. You get the facts, and nothing but the facts. And yet, its all so compelling.

Here's a brand new editorial from Dr. Bill Warner, on the virtues of being "Self-Taught" and the need for its official encouragement.

The Self-Taught Revolution

He is right on the money here. The college professors are so intellectually lazy that they don't understand Islam. But because it is autocratic and fits right in with their visions of how Collectivism should be applied, they haven't the common sense to realize that they are shooting themselves in the foot.

As for so many pastors, they too are thinking of Islam as a competing religion, which it is NOT! Where Christianity is a religion, Islam is an Autocratic Cult, passing itself off as a religion.

The Bankrupt Professors and Pastors

This is some great advice here. Islam is full of anti-social, immoral, and negative traits which make it the cult it happens to be. The best way to force others to think critically is to remind them as to why Islam is less than acceptable to them.

Bill Warner, PhD: Using Islam to Vet Muslims

John,

I love that wiki islam website. That does make it easy to check out these things.
Egypt TV:

THE MUSLIMS HAVE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING BUT TERROR, SO WHY DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO LOVE YOU?
June 19, 2017
(03-16-2017, 09:33 PM)Palladin Wrote: John,

I love that wiki islam website. That does make it easy to check out these things.

Which "wiki islam website" Patrick?

Here's something that nobody seems to want to discuss about Islam: Inbreeding. Spiteful

Bill Warner, PhD: Islam & Inbreeding

John,

Here's the link.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page

Here's another thing. Like I told Fred, it's interpretation that makes our differences and their's as well.

The Old Testament teaches a separation of races and sexes in the old stone temple. So, technically, these ultra orthodox Jews are right, but, most Jews see this as an anachronism. The minority hold sway as long as Likud rules Israel though.

2 sets of Jews, same Old Testament, 2 entirely different world views. In fact, the uber conservatives will not sit next to a woman.

http://www.dispatch.com/news/20170625/is...stern-wall
Did Angola outlaw Islam?

Quote:In the African nation of Angola, for instance, Islam has now effectively been outlawed and all mosques are to be destroyed.

Wary of what is happening in Europe and elsewhere in Africa, the Angolan government considers Islam to be a cult, not a religion. And therefore mosques are not protected places of worship.

I've checked the debunking sites and find no mention of this being a scam - but the original mention is 2013, then 2015.

"The government requires religious groups to petition for legal status. Upon recognition, these groups are allowed to build schools and places of worship. In order to be recognized, a group must have more than 100,000 and be present in 12 out of 18 provinces.[*] The population of Muslims, however, is estimated at only 90,000.[**] While the government has given legal status to 83 religious groups (all of them Christian[1]), it has not given legal status to any Muslim groups.[*] The president of the Islamic Community of Angola has criticized Angola's threshold for recognition by stating, "You need 100,000 to be recognised as a religion or officially you cannot pray[**]"

*https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/208328.pdf

**Aristides Cabeche and David Smith (2013-11-28). "Angola accused of 'banning' Islam as mosques closed". The Guardian.
Palladin Wrote:So, technically, these ultra orthodox Jews are right, but, most Jews see this as an anachronism.
Because Judaism is not a fixed religion. It's a religion which evoluates over time, adapt to modern society and new cultures. Judaism is first and foremost a nation. You are jewish. Now how you practice judaism as a religion is accessory.
Many jews don;t believe in God. yet claim they are jewish.

WmL Wrote:
Angola Wrote:The government requires religious groups to petition for legal status. Upon recognition, these groups are allowed to build schools and places of worship. In order to be recognized, a group must have more than 100,000 and be present in 12 out of 18 provinces.[*] The population of Muslims, however, is estimated at only 90,000.[**]
Europe should do the same. Just put the treshold at 100,000,000 instead of 100,000.
I agree with Angola on one thing. Islam is indeed a Cult, not a religion. And it should be treated as such. Spiteful

Intellectual warriors against Islam have a hard time on facebook France.
The reason is... all their french speaking moderators are from Marroco.
Many poeple are being banned from facebook because they speak out against Islam. At the same time the number of poeple expressing opinion against this cult is rising month after month.

Those who have been permanently banned are inviting other on facebook Russia. No problem there.

[Image: 20106292_864518633700521_663689721883725...e=5A0569A5]
Fred, I didn't know that there were more than one Facebook sites out there. How many are there?

Fred,

The point remains, people of any religion determine it's basis by interpretation of a text generally.

I've said it 1000X, Ron would have you arrested for drinking a beer with me( and me as well) and I would enjoy the camaraderie and drink a few with you. Both of us worship Jesus as the Incarnated God of the OT.

Just read about Hillel and Shammai in ancient Jewish history. Shammai and his types are who dogged every step Jesus made and Hillel and Jesus would have been perfectly good friends. Both had the exact same OT scrolls and access to them.