Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looney and Childish Left
I just can't take this anymore.  Its a lot of fun to see every now and then,.................but on a constant basis?   Gah

We need a dedicated thread where we can place all this immature, subadult behavior, instead of polluting the rest of the forum.  With Trump winning the election, they are becoming so unhinged that we definitely need to build more insane asylums, just for them.  They've got to be taken off the street.   Banghead

WATCH!!! What Hillary Supporters Did after Trump Won! (Best Reactions)

I know I am most likely going to regret this, having held my nose and voted for trump.  But until then, I'm going to savor the whining and screaming of the millions of sub-adults living in the US, who have no control over their emotions.   S13  

Hilarious Reactions To Donald Trump Winning The Election

Here's How Crazy Hillary Supporters Will Get

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

But wait!  There's more...................much more.  And these are legal adults no less.  Gah

MORONS REACT TO TRUMP WINNING

But there is far more to it than just whining and lashing out.  School children are trained at an early age to act like whackos, and the 'so called' teachers are not only allowing this, but also encouraging it.

Shock: High School Kids Stage Mock Assassination of Donald Trump in San Antonio School

Quote:[Image: marshall.sized-770x415xc.jpg]

The election of Donald Trump earlier this month triggered an explosion of assassination threats on social media, but a couple of high school sophomores in San Antonio, Texas, took their assassination fantasies a step further. They wrote a skit entitled "The Assassination of Donald Trump," and performed it in their 10th grade English class at Marshall High School last week. In the skit, one of the boys "made a gunfire sound effect with his cell phone as the other boy, portraying Trump, fell to the ground in mock death."

Outraged parents are demanding answers: Why was this allowed and why are the students involved still in school?

SHOCKING: High School Students Perform Skit Assassinating Donald Trump

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

'It made us cry some more': Gold Star family of soldier killed by suicide bomber during Veterans Day run get BOOED by American Airlines first class for delaying flight on way to pick up their dead son's body Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4QVBmDtSu Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The pilot should have thrown the first class passengers who booed off the plane.
'It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes'  |  György Schwartz, Budapest, Hungary
(11-19-2016, 07:55 PM)WarBicycle Wrote: 'It made us cry some more': Gold Star family of soldier killed by suicide bomber during Veterans Day run get BOOED by American Airlines first class for delaying flight on way to pick up their dead son's body Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4QVBmDtSu Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The pilot should have thrown the first class passengers who booed off the plane.

There are an awful lot of whiny Shitasses out there Ronald.  It makes you want to strangle all of them.   Gah

Here's more on that incident.

Family of fallen soldier says airline passengers booed them while going to retrieve son’s remains

[Image: 4.jpg]

As you know, I am not from USA, I am living abroad, no voting rights.

Just a summery how I see the situation.

As far as I understand, it is not only about how many votes you get from somewhere, but because of the electoral college it makes a big difference from where these votes are coming from, either from densely populated cities or rural areas with little population. A candidate with less votes might be the winner.

Trump is now leading likely with 306 and Clinton has only 232 electoral votes.

Clinton needs at least 37 electors willing to change their mind to become the president - some electors might do that, but 37 of them? This was never the case in the history of the US, hopeless idea by some bitter losers.

The registration of voters has to be improved, it seems everybody agrees there are legal loopholes, there are reasonable complaints about people - illegals, minors etc. - who were voting despite they were not supposed to do so.

To change this electoral system is difficult, it requires the support of at least 38 states, Obama had 8 years to support such a change but did nothing. Bill Clinton, her husband had 8 years too, but did also nothing about it.

You might call this electoral system to be complicated, somewhat outdated, but it is not unfair, just my opinion.

So far nobody contested the validity of this election. Unless this election is declared as void, Trump will become with high probability the new president of USA for 4 years.

To send out emails with threats to electors or to smash cars or set fires will not be helpful to influence electors to consider to change their mind.

Please correct me if I said anything which is wrong.
No, you're pretty much right on Yohan. It will take a major revolution to get the Electoral College done away with. And I'm a true, blue believer in it, because it prevents the big boys from lording over the smaller states. The number of electors is the same as the number of senators and representatives. So even the littlest state, Rhode Island is guaranteed a good say which is above its population. I'm convinced that going to a purely democratic vote would lead to eventual secession with some states, that would feel steamrolled by others.

In fact, like almost all of the Founders, I too despise a pure democracy. And I let anyone and everyone around me know, up front, that the United States is NOT a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic, and it was meant to be that way. So, every time I hear someone talk about "Our Democracy", I crawl all over them and let them know just how ignorant they are.

The Founding Fathers were pure geniuses, and I am convinced that the Constitutional Convention was the largest collection of wise geniuses ever gathered together at one time, and at any one place. They thought of things that nobody else could have thought of, for the next two hundred plus years. And it sits just behind the bible, as the most important document of all time, and just ahead of the Magna Carta. All three are historically ground breakers.

Granted, the Founders overlooked a few things, such as ensuring term limits, and one or two other things, but overall, they were several hundred years ahead of their time. And for that I am eternally thankful.

If it weren't for the Constitution, the Progressive Wackos would have totally overturned everything, and we would be in the worst shape imaginable. The most terrible thing is that our current education system does an abysmal job of educating those growing up into the future. Its a crying shame too.

Thanks for giving your take on this my friend. S22

You might maybe ask how an ordinary foreigner outside of USA – as I myself - sees the situation about Trump.

Many Japanese were surprised, how an outsider like Trump, a super-rich businessman but without any political or military background and experience, could collect so many votes.

Yes true, he did not collect enough votes to win the majority of the popular vote, but the difference between him and Hillary Clinton is not really so large – a narrow 1 percent - 47 % for him – the outsider, and 48 % for her - the experienced diplomat and wife of a former US president.

I think, many voters were just fed up with all and everything coming from the Obama/Clinton clans and want them all to be gone. The only way to do this is to vote for Trump, there is no other alternative.

As you know I am an immigrant myself, mixed race married, living as the only white person with my Japanese family in Tokyo since almost 40 years - but I am a legal immigrant with proper documents.

About Trump, I find some of his programs fairly good. His way to address certain 'taboo' issues is appealing to the 'silent majority' of US-voters.

I think, much what Trump said he will do as president is presented by biased US-media rather distorted and out of context.

For example, I have absolutely no objection to construct a border wall to keep certain useless people out of the USA.

I never had a problem to enter USA, I am not climbing over walls and fences, I arrive by airplane passing through a legal entry point. I also have no objection to deport illegals, especially those with a criminal record.

I noticed the US-Dollar is up more than 10 percent against the Yen since Trump won, it seems his business-sense is welcome by the international community, me included as I have still some foreign currency savings. USA should not decline further to become a 'cheap country'.
Here's something that the overly distraught Left, and the Hollywood left in particular, may wish to consider.

Man sets himself on fire after yelling about election results at Akron coffee shop

Quote:The Akron Fire Department says that a 69-year-old man set himself on fire Saturday after yelling about the election results in a local coffee shop.

The department says the man, who was dressed in a U.S. Marine Corps uniform, walked into Angel Falls Coffee on South Highland Ave. yelling about the recent protests over the election results.

He then left the coffee shop and approached a passerby and handed the passerby his cellphone and asked him to video record him, according to the police report.

Police said the man grabbed a can of gasoline from his car and set himself on fire. A witness in a nearby business ran out and extinguished the flames.

The man was taken to an area hospital where he is being treated in the burn unit. He is in stable condition at Akron Children's Hospital Burn Center. Police said he has a long road to recovery.

They can all don orange robes and pretend they are Buddhist monks protesting the Diem Trump Regime.

I'm thinking they won't do that, John L, because lighting themselves on fire would

increase the CO2 "pollution".

S1
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
(11-22-2016, 10:56 AM)JohnWho Wrote: I'm thinking they won't do that, John L, because lighting themselves on fire would

S1

I know Fred. S11

But one can only wish. Spiteful

The joke of the day:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/california...00544.html

Full article see link above.

There is no shortage of idiots - luckily the majority of US-citizens are very normal and friendly people who like to laugh about such useless idiots who are living of benefits

Quote:Californians might vote in 2018 on taking steps toward secession in a 'Calexit'

(Protesters against President-elect Donald Trump march peacefully through Oakland, California.Noah Berger/Reuters)
In 2018, the issue of whether California should secede from the union could come to a head.

Yes California Independence Campaign, a fringe political group that calls for the state to become an independent nation, filed a proposed ballot measure with the Attorney General's Office on November 21, The Sacramento Bee reports.

If it garners the half a million signatures required to appear on the 2018 gubernatorial ballot, the measure would strike language from the state constitution that would help clear a path to secession.
Should Californians vote to secede from the union, all counties that vote to remain should be permitted to secede from California.
'It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes'  |  György Schwartz, Budapest, Hungary
(11-22-2016, 12:53 PM)John L Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 10:56 AM)JohnWho Wrote: I'm thinking they won't do that, John L, because lighting themselves on fire would

S1

I know Fred.  S11

But one can only wish.  Spiteful

Wait!

I must have missed something: When did I become Fred?

S12
(11-23-2016, 06:59 AM)WarBicycle Wrote: Should Californians vote to secede from the union, all counties that vote to remain should be permitted to secede from California.

Best thing to do is to divide the state into three equal parts: LA lower; San Fran middle; and Rural upper. Then let them decide. As long as we have an outlet to the Pacific, they can do what they want to do. If they vote to secede, I'm all for it. Then they can screw it up all they want to. Spiteful

(11-23-2016, 10:57 AM)JohnWhoWasOnceFred Wrote: ...I must have missed something:  When did I become Fred?

S12

Welcome to the conspiracy!
(11-23-2016, 04:28 PM)WmLambert Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 10:57 AM)JohnWhoWasOnceFred Wrote: ...I must have missed something:  When did I become Fred?

S12

Welcome to the conspiracy!

He's just lucky as all get out, that's all. At least JW is paying attention......................  S13

The article does not state the political persuasion of these three grown male adolescents, but there is little doubt where they reside.

Chipotle Sued For Making Customers ‘Too Full’

Quote:Three men in Los Angeles, at separate Chipotle locations, were overcome with excitement and couldn’t wait to devour a healthy alternative from the popular chain, despite it containing literally everything that a regular burrito would include but just a different type of meat.

They each ate it all, and surprise, surprise, they were full after. Not just that their hunger was satiated, no, they were ‘too full.’

So full that they’ve decided to sue Chipotle.

Just eat half and save the other half for later? That takes too much thought apparently. S28

Next fast food outlets will be stamping dotted lines for recommended dosages on buns and wrappings--in edible ink, of course. I thought I read some time ago that someone was trying to sue McDonalds for making them fat. I don't think that suit went anywhere.
(11-23-2016, 07:11 PM)John L Wrote: The article does not state the political persuasion of these three grown male adolescents, but there is little doubt where they reside.

Chipotle Sued For Making Customers ‘Too Full’

Quote:Three men in Los Angeles, at separate Chipotle locations, were overcome with excitement and couldn’t wait to devour a healthy alternative from the popular chain, despite it containing literally everything that a regular burrito would include but just a different type of meat.

They each ate it all, and surprise, surprise, they were full after. Not just that their hunger was satiated, no, they were ‘too full.’

So full that they’ve decided to sue Chipotle.

Just eat half and save the other half for later?  That takes too much thought apparently.  S28

C'mon John L - you know it is always someone else's fault when a person overeats.

S3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Looney Left's Newest Low WarBicycle 1 502 06-26-2008, 09:16 AM
Last Post: JohnWho
  Hussein goes after Left Wing Looney/Raghead vote WarBicycle 1 827 04-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Palladin