Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor India------Defining The Meaning of Loser...
.....On a Daily Basis.

Dinesh D'Souza has stated many times that India is a country run by criminal gangs.  In fact, the Real title to "Hillary's America", probably should have been this: "STEALING AMERICA: WHAT MY EXPERIENCE WITH CRIMINAL GANGS TAUGHT ME ABOUT OBAMA, HILLARY, AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY."  Because there is no doubt that India is just a criminal enterprise, run by criminals, which makes almost everywhere else in the world look tame by comparison.  

And speaking of the Ultimate Criminal Enterprise, there is this from Stratfor. Why India Is an Obstacle to Its Own Success.  In it is covered many of the obstacles for growth, but nowhere is the mention of its own criminality that is the Real Hindrance here.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

"Article only for subscribers" but ok.
Yes India is also one of the most backward country in the world. Also living down on governements subsidies for food and gasoline while the demographics are out of control.
The communist party (whatever they call it) is #1.
They are seriousely retarded religiousely too. If you think muslims are the most retarded, you have seen nothing yet in India.
(10-23-2016, 05:14 PM)Fredledingue Wrote: "Article only for subscribers" but ok.
Yes India is also one of the most backward country in the world. Also living down on governements subsidies for food and gasoline while the demographics are out of control.
The communist party (whatever they call it) is #1.
They are seriousely retarded religiousely too. If you think muslims are the most retarded, you have seen nothing yet in India.

Fred, go here to this Google page. Then click on the top link, and there you go. S5
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

I'm surprised they did not mention the religious angle because it is severely restricting Indian growth. The Dalits are treated about like we treated blacks up to 1940 except the Dalits don't revolt because they know their place from a religious angle.

That's a % of Indians who won't even attempt to become an educated, productive person.

One other point, India is clearly still friendly to Russia. All other considerations aside, when Russia allies with you, there never is the day like we have when we switch sides like we have on several situations in the last half century. They don't drop their allies like we do.

That's not a small consideration.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/25/russia-an...deals.html
Yes, India seems to combine all the odds against economic growth and social advance:

- Religion
- Soviet style past and state subsidy policies.
- Boom demography
- No rich neighbor of size
- Total, absolute, absence of hygienic

When a demography increases, not only it reduce the growth per capita ratio but education and health care institutions get overstretched and state subsidy programs become more and more expensive as more and more poeple apply.

It means you have smaller percentage of poeple who have access to basic education and and a higher percentage of poeple who expect the governement to help them because they are poor.
So when you have 3/4 of the population thinking that the governement should give them a job or at least food stamp to feed their children and that the more children, the more food stamps you get, the coutry remains within a collectivist mindset.

They are also incredibly dirty poeple. They have no idea what clean means. Somehow in their mind clean doesn't mean stainless, dustless or odorless. They just don't know what you mean by this.
It may look anecdotal, but I'm sure it hinders the industrial developement in a lot of areas where precision and purity is important.
I have an Indian friend and he agrees on the "clean" comment. He told me he made some people mad in Delhi when he and his sister in English stated they smelled. Didn't know they understood English!
(10-23-2016, 05:14 PM)Fredledingue Wrote: If you think muslims are the most retarded, you have seen nothing yet in India.

India is a horrible dirty place.
Another problem is the distribution of wealth. The difference between rich and poor is incredible.

However Pakistan is not much better, and of course look over to Bangladesh... what a shithole...

If I had the choice between India or Pakistan/Bangladesh, and if I had the choice between Hindu and Islam, I would prefer India and the Hindus.

Politically seen, India is very skeptical about China, it does not trust anything Chinese.

The country is also large, almost same population as China.

Politically seen India is an interesting place for US-politics and business for investment and to put some more pressure on China.
Moving production lines of US-companies from China to India will sent ten of thousands of workers in Chinese factories jobless to the streets.

China is demanding a huge part of land from India, Anachal Pradesh, which it calls South Tibet, however India is refusing of course - no Chinese was ever living there - to give any land away and is willing to fight it out.

For China, Anachal Pradesh would open the way to Bangladesh and for the first time, China will get easy and straight access directly to the Indian ocean.
(11-22-2016, 10:47 AM)yohan Wrote: For China, Anachal Pradesh would open the way to Bangladesh and for the first time, China will get easy and straight access directly to the Indian ocean.

And you can bet that will be one of PRC's first priorities in the near future. Its almost like hustling/bullying India is a Chinese national pastime. Shock

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Climate Change is the Defining Challenge of our Age quadrat 28 4,970 12-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Last Post: mr_yak