Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micro-Drones
Article on Micro-Drones.

We have had British camera-mounted micro-drones in use since 2012. The ones talked about here are similar to "Smart Dust" in what they can do, but are the size of humming birds. The micro-drones are visible to the naked eye, and the smart dust is virtually invisible.

I remember the original article on smart dust when it was first described, several years ago, and it said that smart dust could be networked. With enough individual "dust" particles saturating an area, the group could build a gestalt that could produce higher resolution information, both visible, audible, and vibratory.

The micro-drones seem to fill the category of offensive weaponry.

[Image: _65674451_20130101_op_qalb13_l59_brf-070.jpg]
Insect sized drones.

Is Britain the only country talking about their nanodrones? I guess the hummingbird sized ones can feed on the insect-sized ones.

[Image: 900ad0b918561fc97a8e7112bc788d699037e677...0812082855]
That's scary, when you think that you can be spied with these things and maybe be killed too.

Imagine they add a capsule of VX....
(08-14-2016, 04:16 PM)Fredledingue Wrote: That's scary, when you think that you can be spied with these things and maybe be killed too.

Imagine they add a capsule of VX....

Oh man, don't get me going on this..................... S18
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710
We have the technology. How about we use it to get rid of the bad guys who are working to kill us?

I betcha we have something like smart dust that we can insert into Mosques to find the Islamacists, but Obama is against it because it would be fruit of the poisonous tree, neh? After all, they are just criminals, not enemies.
Any mosque will contain Islamacists. The trick is to spot the radical jihadists. Maybe we could put some of that smart dust into the Oval Office.
(08-15-2016, 11:31 AM)Ron Lambert Wrote: Any mosque will contain Islamacists. The trick is to spot the radical jihadists. Maybe we could put some of that smart dust into the Oval Office.

Ron, most of the intel the FBI gleams from mosques is from concerned Muslims, who report on the kooks and act as inside spies. That, or using Jewish FBI agents, is where the lion's share of intel comes from.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to root them all out. S11
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"...from concerned Muslims..."

OK, I'll bite:

what are the names of those two guys?

S1
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
(08-15-2016, 01:55 PM)JohnWho Wrote: "...from concerned Muslims..."

OK, I'll bite:

what are the names of those two guys?

S1

You sure you aren't biting off more than you can chew JW? S13
OK, then - what is the name of the guy?

Stirthepot S3
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!