Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting/Cute Things That People & Animals Do
This is so cute to watch.  I can remember when I was young, going to school and having the teacher read stories to the class.  I always hated for them to end, so I can empathize with the little guy.

The only bad thing here is that the parents have him trained to go off at the phrase "The end".  I wonder what that phrase will do to him as he ages? Shock

The saddest bookworm

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Funny Animals Behaving Like Humans Videos Compilation 2015

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Millennial Pets || Funny Pet Compilation

Where cats really are  when you can't find them.

[Image: PancakeBunny.jpg] I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head
This is just precious: 

[Image: newborn-baby-photoshoot-fails-2__880.jpg]

[Image: newborn-baby-photoshoot-fails-21-56fd2eb31db0b__880.jpg]

You can see all the shots of babies adding to their studio photo shooting right here.  There is peeing, pooping, and throwing up on other unsuspecting participants.

Hand Feeding Hummingbirds

That's cool! I've fed Chickadees and Nuthatches by hand (shelled sunflower seeds) at Kensington nature center near Milford, Michigan. (Their little feet feel like pipe cleaners wrapped around my finger!) I never thought of trying to hand feed hummingbirds!
Talk about musical inclination.......................  This fellow should be in a band, wooing the crowd.  S22

Dog bounces to beats

Its payday for those willing to go out on a limb, so to speak. S5

[Image: x1U5Awy.gif]

Hey Look, Daddy’s Home!
[Image: cool-gif-kid-happy-dog-dad.gif]

Wild animals are quickly becoming urbanized, and acting like people.  

[Image: Cj6xZdx.gif]

Portland light rail passenger

[Image: coyote-2.jpg]

Buy one, get two free.

Spooning
[Image: OYvzvkY.jpg]

Oh, this is TOO GOOD!

What being a father feels like.

.gif   funny-gif-father-children-feels.gif (Size: 1,016.05 KB / Downloads: 86)

Taking out the garbage in Russia.  S13

[Image: YhkX0RC.gif]

Even elephants know how to get with the musical beat.

[Image: VHymNbR.gif]

Just which is this thing: a kangaroo, or..................................
[Image: i8FTvwN.jpg]

So much for dangerous pit bulls.
[Image: ua93u2ejrl8x.gif]

This is just so cute that I had to put it here. Its probably the best one star Amazon rating out there. S22

[Image: funny-amazon-reviews-25-57bb23354b448__700.jpg]

[Image: creative-dog-owners-33-57bc59f0dac35__605.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People Doing Stupid Things John L 0 25 06-28-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: John L
  Annoying Things That People Do John L 6 1,795 07-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Fredledingue
  "disgusting" Things That Some People Do John L 0 493 03-23-2014, 01:48 PM
Last Post: John L
  list of things that hearing people do that makes them look dumb. Aurora Moon 12 3,290 09-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Armadillo
  Cute dog WmLambert 2 571 09-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Gunnen4u