Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
economic collapse - how will it change society?
n/t
Question. Don't you already have a thread on this?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hillary Clinton Is Like Herpes, "She Wont Go Away" - Anna Paulina
I thought we have several threads on this..... they breed like rabbits.
Sodomia delenda est

This one is specifically about how society will change.
You know, perhaps this time you want to start by showing what you think ? -- obviously since you are thinking about this, you got some ideas too?
Sodomia delenda est

The problem is that we now have so many of them. Anon, I am going to move your other recent thread over here and rename it so it can accomplish two things. If you would, please double check threads before starting new ones. Try a simple search like I have learned to do. That is why I wind up going back to some threads that are five-seven years old, and reviving them. Things just get too cluttered.

I'm going to close this one for awhile to make sure you read this.

Ok, I moved the other thread you began, over to here, and changed the title. Actually, you asked the very same thing there as you did here, so no loss. I'll keep this thread for a couple of days before deleting it.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Closed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  economic collapse: How Will It Affect Us? Anonymous24 175 56,505 10-17-2015, 08:22 PM
Last Post: WmLambert
  Bernanke Threatens Economic Collapse If Fed Audited scpg02 2 1,042 06-29-2009, 11:05 AM
Last Post: JohnWho