Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fascist Ideology at it again...

It's time western nations begin rounding up radical Islamists and intern them for life; males in one camp, females in another so they can't breed.
What a great celebration of tolerance and diversity!

Details: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/c...lwich.html

Quote:The BBC reported sources had told them the men were shouting "Allahu Akbar" as they carried out the attack and had filmed carrying it out.

---

WB Wrote:It's time western nations begin rounding up radical Islamists and intern them for life; males in one camp, females in another so they can't breed.

Hopeless.... the ideal solution would be to simply convert Britain to a glass lake, they are not worth preserving even if all Muslims are removed.
Sodomia delenda est

Actually, let me withdraw the last sentence, this was a very wrong thing to say.

Glass-laking should not be restricted to the UK, here is another hopeless case, but in fact the entire Western Europe needs to go.
Sodomia delenda est

WB, doesn't this belong in your 'Wacky Islam' Page?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Nope.
I'm with WB on this ... the topic is not Wacky Islam, but Wacky Euros.

I do wonder how Richard the Lionheart... or Churchill ... or Madame Thatcher .. would feel about Brits being beheaded on the streets by zlims... S13
Sodomia delenda est

Suspect: Michael Adebolajo, of Christian origins, convert to Islam.

Latest developments (mostly reactions)

Quote:Cameron: it was attack on Britain and 'betrayal of Islam'

What an ass.... S18
Sodomia delenda est

Where does he get that 'betrayal' crap from?

Where's the Ukip response to this brain dead thinking?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

I wouldn't claim the guy was never a believing Christian, but, being raised in church is not evidence for it. My brother is a hard ass atheist and he was in church as much as I was between 5-18.

With the level of apostasy of our current church in the US and Europe, it wouldn't surprise me if this boy had been a believer. There is no evidence for it though in this article.
We don't know. In general, African Christians often have real beliefs unlike their Western counterparts, but each case is different.

Meanwhile, let's applaud brave British response to this new danger.
Sodomia delenda est

(05-23-2013, 03:01 PM)mv Wrote: We don't know. In general, African Christians often have real beliefs unlike their Western counterparts, but each case is different.

Meanwhile, let's applaud brave British response to this new danger.

The opposite approach would be to require soldiers to go around uniformed and armed. Of course that just might give off the wrong message, right? S18

Quote:and armed

an interesting issue here... I _think_ 'and armed' should not be required.
Sodomia delenda est

To WB: putting male and female jihadists together in some prison would be fitting, because for them to reproduce without marriage would probably result in a death sentence.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
Shia Muslims are permitted temporary marriages.
Sodomia delenda est

(05-23-2013, 12:45 PM)John L Wrote: Where's the Ukip response to this brain dead thinking?

I've been looking for it and could not find anything newsworthy, just this. It seems Nigel is afraid of the topic.

OTOH, there was a response from EDL (no surprise, no importance) and from one of the Tory politicians, surprisingly honest. which made me think that between UKIP and the Conservatives, UKIP does not own the truth 100%, there are still *some* healthy people among the Tories.
Sodomia delenda est

I have to admit to growing feeling of irritation about the continuing misuse of the word "fascism" here (and everywhere).... too many things that have nothing to do with it get labelled as fascist... Putin and Islam being the common examples.

In fact, I felt like asking to change the title of this thread, but no more: funny enough, WB was accurate and even prophetic.

Check this article: Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK.

The title is misleading, the main story is that all across the UK people are being arrested and charged for comments not consistent with the official ideology.

Now, this is fascism, pure and simple.
Sodomia delenda est

PS. I'd rather take traditional fascism which at least was meant to be beneficial for the majority of the population... and here, kudos to JC Penney that dared to bring Uncle Adolf back:

[Image: BLC9iApCUAA8nZV.jpg]

http://twitchy.com/2013/05/24/disguised-...billboard/
Sodomia delenda est

There is no better example of intellectual fascism than the gay rights movement. Stalin's USSR could not have been more stultifying in it's brain dead bullying.

We have this overly powerful state of our's trying to tyrannize the people and the big concern is making sure there are 0 members of society left that think and have the courage to state honoring a perverted sexual desire for marriage is inappropriate.

"It's not for me". I'm with ya Adrian. I agree with everything he said except I don't personally know any gay family members.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/20...e-news.php
The brown shirts are all awake and active on the gay marriage issue. Whether Hitler or Stalin or the Democrats, it does not matter, it works. The tactic has been used often in the US since WWII: religion, school busing, death penalty, abortion, feminism, "diversity" e.g. However, in the US no physical force was used, just propaganda and choosing the right judges. No effective resistance was encountered.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.