Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What difference does it make 4 Americans were killed...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCIY17tPzsY

Start watching around the 5 minute mark.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
Too bad Rand Paul wasn't allowed to come back at her with an honest tirade about getting justice for those who died and not allowing the guilty to escape their responsibility. There can be no "fixing the problems for future safety of our people" if those charged with guaranteeing their safety are allowed to walk away while those in harm's way are butchered.

There is another round of questioning tomorrow. Maybe someone will dress her down for deflecting the question with an emotional rant and mis-aimed outrage. So far Rand Paul has distinguished himself with his questioning.
Too bad Rand Paul wasn't allowed to come back on her and dress her down for refusing to answer the question and deflecting it with feigned outrage. Letting those who allowed the deaths of those four Americans to walk away while Clinton claims "We can figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from happening again," is no alternative.

Rand Paul distinguished himself by asking the tough questions. We have another round of questioning tomorrow, so maybe she will be forced to face the music.

BTW - I see no indication of cosmetic surgery, yet. It will probably wait until she is safely out of the limelight and easier to go into seclusion. It may even just be a partial facelift awaiting later face sculpting to look best by 2016. Of course, she could always go the "Iron Maiden" way and play the "rode hard and put away wet" role - but I doubt it. Vanity is too much a part of her past history.
The difference is someone in our government dispatched those folks over there vulnerable and I for one think they were dealing with the transfer of Khaddafi's guns to Syria and other's. Someone is a criminal is what difference it makes, is it you Ms. Clinton?