Poll: Where'd this thing come from?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
From orbit
37.50%
3 37.50%
From an aircraft
37.50%
3 37.50%
From space aliens
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Space ball" drops on Namibia
I just saw this, and am puzzled: "Space ball" drops on Namibia.

If it really did fall out of the sky, what could have caused this round thing to wind up in several supposed places?

[Image: TRPar6736134.jpg]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
Since we don't know what it is, we must assume it is a WMD of some sort and invade immediately.
[Image: 760.png]
Namibia, seems a good target for an invasion to me: No nuke (but we can invent a wmd program if need be), weak army, possible human right cause (yet to find or to create)....
It is clearly a float from an enormous toilet in an enormous space ship run by enormous aliens. What happened to the rest of the spaceship is unclear.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
The scientologists would be really excited at that.
Anthony Watts thinks he has the answer to where this 'space ball' originated.

Note all the little green spherical tanks on this craft.

[Image: vostok_diagram_020.jpg]

[Image: bohams-auction-russian-spacecraft.jpg]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
Thankfully, no one lives in fear of space junk falling on them yet from all the stuff we blast up there.

We can blame the Russians for this most likely. S5 Those Russians..
[Image: MV5BMTQ2OTU1NTcyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTQ4...SY300_.jpg]
[Image: joe_la_crasse_05_espert.JPG]
Wow, Joe Dirt made it over to Europe? I didn't know people watched that movie over there.
well, Gunnen, it may surprise you, but Sarah Palin has supporters in Europe too...
I can tell the object in Joe Dirt bears a striking resemblance to the one in Namibia. Maybe some African with a mullet found it and currently is on the quest of a lifetime.
Oh come on...everyone knows what a hydrazine bladder tank looks like and they are standard equipment in unmanned rockets employed to launch satellites by the Ariane 5 series of European rocketry launched from South America., admittedly a little roughed-up from space wear. The funny part here is why the silence from the ESA?

http://cs.astrium.eads.net/sp/spacecraft...-tank.html
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein
They don't want to make any official admissions with so many lawyers around.
They should build a new Kabaa around it.
Ha! Funny!
I hope Seabiscuit comes out of your closet and takes you in the worst way.

Meteors, Dude.
I didn't watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this fucking debris, this space trash could...Also, Dude, meteor is not the preferred nomenclature...
G4, We watch (or passively see) most of the amercian movies here. Good and dumb ones.
Joe Dirt was not that famous here thought AFAIR.