Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brilliant Media Whores: Fake News!
I really meant to start this thread several days ago, before going out of town on a job.  But I didn't have the time.  So going through all my tabs I again came back across this colossal monument of Journalistic sophistication.  

And in truth, highlighting the less than stellar intellect and education of the Journalist community is guaranteed to offer a never ending trail to these overly educated morons.  

So I'll start the thread with this little piece of intellectual laziness, just to show how intellectually lazy they are, and the fact that they actually look upon everyone else as an uneducated rube, willing to accept such substandard composition.   In fact, I'm going to make it stick to the top of the section, and watch it grow.  

Woman denied food stamps kills self, shoots children.  

This is simply amazing!  She pulls out a pistol, and kills herself.  Then, while in the act of dying, she manages to shoot her children.  

Sounds like something out of a horror film, right?  And just think Reuters also has a host of editors, who are paid money to actually edit articles and catch such monumental examples of journalistic excellence.  I wonder what they are doing when they are supposed to be doing their job?

And the Whore Media has trouble understanding why they are held in such contempt.  Go figure that one.

Every time you see some journalistic stupidity, please post it here, so we can keep a record of just how well educated and smart the profession has become. S5
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hillary Clinton Is Like Herpes, "She Wont Go Away" - Anna Paulina
"Every time you see some journalistic stupidity..."

Geez, how do I make a link to the entire Internet?

S1

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
To save time and bandwidth, wouldn't it be easier to post examples of journalistic integrity? We probably wouldn't need to update this as much...
[Image: 760.png]
(12-10-2011, 05:38 PM)ghoullio Wrote: To save time and bandwidth, wouldn't it be easier to post examples of journalistic integrity? We probably wouldn't need to update this as much...

But that would be no fun Kris. S5
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here is something else the Brilliant Media does so well: turning their head when Leftists are exposed for their behaviour. And since Hollywood contributes so much to Jackasses, the exposure of any perverted behaviour is naturally overlooked.

here is a classic example that has been known for some time now: Recent Charges of Sexual Abuse of Children in Hollywood Just Tip of Iceberg, Experts Say. No wonder these kids grow up to be so screwed up, and why many of them self-destruct. And if you do a Google search of the New York Times and Hollywood child abuse, you a good deal on what the NYT does not report.

And if its not about the Catholic Church and child abuse, you can 'Fuggedaboutit'.
Here is another example of the Brilliant Media, showing themselves to be nothing but anti second amendment Whores. They are showing three morons trying their best as proving that they are less than intelligent. One has his AK-47, bayonet affixed, and pointing at his foot. Another has his hand over the barrel, while the third is leaning his arm over the barrel of his weapon.

I wonder how many thousands of images they had to riffle through in order to find these Yahoos for this article? I wouldn't be caught dead being so cavalier with my firearm. With my luck, it just may be loaded and severely injure me.

[Image: ?m=02&d=20070828&t=2&i=1367046&w=&fh=&fw...0_PICTURE0]
Yea, but the imperative is to NOT show that gun owners are anyone you should become or desire to be. At least the content of the article was fairly neutral - I gave up on news images some years ago.

For all the stupid in that photo, I have to wonder if it was staged. Especially the whole pose with the com-block weapons and such....the thumb on the muzzle like he is actively putting it there...it seems they are trying too hard.

It is a wonderment that with the constant assault on all angles, we haven't folded in on ourselves yet.
Here's another great example of the Media's inability to use its brain as it should. Here's what I mean, by the title: Sugar can make you dumb, US scientists warn. If it can make someone 'dumb', then its best not to consume any sugar, right? But how much sugar? Well............

Quote:Eating too much sugar can eat away at your brainpower, according to US scientists who published a study Tuesday showing how a steady diet of high-fructose corn syrup sapped lab rats' memories.

Researchers at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) fed two groups of rats a solution containing high-fructose corn syrup -- a common ingredient in processed foods -- as drinking water for six weeks.

One group of rats was supplemented with brain-boosting omega-3 fatty acids in the form of flaxseed oil and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), while the other group was not.

Before the sugar drinks began, the rats were enrolled in a five-day training session in a complicated maze. After six weeks on the sweet solution, the rats were then placed back in the maze to see how they fared.

"The DHA-deprived animals were slower, and their brains showed a decline in synaptic activity," said Fernando Gomez-Pinilla, a professor of neurosurgery at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.

"Their brain cells had trouble signaling each other, disrupting the rats' ability to think clearly and recall the route they'd learned six weeks earlier."

But just what is "too much" sugar? And with the test rats, just how much sugar did they force into each of them? Did they pump it in by tubes, lace their food with sugar, of force feed them? And if so, do humans ingest sugar in like manner?

And lastly, what happened to the rats once the sugar was stopped? Was the activity to their brains restored once the sugar was removed?

And why didn't the brilliant journalists take the time to state one way or the other? Could it be that they want to scare the hell out of readers? Or are they just too 'Dumb' themselves to know better. Or are they guilty of both?
Oh, for crying out loud! You'd think the Whore Media would know better than to keep repeating itself: especially NBC, which is the pick of the litter.

Another Ridiculous Lie From Liberal Media – Distorting Romney’s “WAWAs” Hoagie Speech

This is worse than the Black Knight, who keeps losing limbs and claiming it to only be a scratch. In this case, the Media keeps shooting itself and actually fails to realize that it is destroying itself.

So here's the big question: Where do journalists rank on the Intelligence Scale, compared to other professions?
[Image: gmc10023620120615120100.jpg]
Once again, MSNBC managed to step in it once again. Will the network do anything to O'Donnell? A raise, perhaps?
Okay, you'll get a kick out of this one. Rangel redeems himself. (BTW: "Redeems" has been taken off the title header after about 1400 comments unanimously condemned him and his voters for voting him back in.) Go through the comments. Hilarious.
Just one more example here of why the Media continues to cut its own throats: The big bash: 86 percent of Romney coverage negative.

And I am not a real Romney fan.

Quote:Media bias has gone from bad to ridiculous.

During Mitt Romney's overseas visit earlier this week, 86 percent of the coverage on ABC, CBS and NBC "emphasized Romney's perceived gaffes," according to a content analysis of 21 major news stories by the Media Research Center, which also compared Mr. Romney's trip to a similar excursion made by President Obama in 2008.

The results: The broadcast networks committed 53 minutes of almost entirely negative coverage to Mr. Romney, and 92 minutes of "gushing" to Mr. Obama.

"The near unanimous negativity of their coverage is as outrageous as it is transparent," observes the center's founder Brent Bozell. "It's impossible to look at the fawning coverage of Obama's trip in 2008 compared to the sliming Romney has taken in 2012 and not see a clear agenda on the part of the liberal media."

Sooner or later these corporations are going to have to shut down their news business, or make a radical change toward "Fair and Balanced" or they will eventually go broke.

And this profession is one of the only ones that doesn't realize they are destroying themselves, so blatantly.
I dunno, John, the MSM seems to persist with their smaller numbers, and only slowly go bankrupt in the process. They seem to increase their fawning in order to gain access and use that access to tell the public how "in" they are. 53 minutes against Romney and 92 minutes praising Obama may showcase the bias - but the viewer sees those 53 and 92 minutes which influences opinion. Unless the public is dialed in to alternate news to gain a perspective, what they see from the MSM is what they will believe.
(08-04-2012, 02:52 PM)WmLambert Wrote: I dunno, John, the MSM seems to persist with their smaller numbers, and only slowly go bankrupt in the process. They seem to increase their fawning in order to gain access and use that access to tell the public how "in" they are. 53 minutes against Romney and 92 minutes praising Obama may showcase the bias - but the viewer sees those 53 and 92 minutes which influences opinion. Unless the public is dialed in to alternate news to gain a perspective, what they see from the MSM is what they will believe.

And they will keep doing exactly that, in spite of dwindling resources, because that is how humans persist in time of stress. In other words, we are all conservative/reactionary by nature.

I'll use an example taken from the pages of my anthropology lessons. Take a primitive 'hunter and gatherer' society, like the Anasazi. In good times, there are game present to supplement their farming activities. But during time of drought, when the crops dry up, the Anasazi will continue to hunt. Unfortunately, the game will also become scarce, having little to eat. But the Anasazi will hunt them until they are no longer there, and their food supply is gone. Then they will die, or be forced to move out of their cliff dwellings. This is most certainly why their society died out.

In other words, humans do what they know best, and in times of difficulty will 'double down' until they are gone. This is what is happening with the Media right now. They have 'doubled down' and are killing themselves off, rather than take a new course before they ruin themselves. Its how we humans tend to act.
Mainly, that is true - but like most things, there is no finite amount of error that will set things right. The more the Left fails, the more they blame innocent opposition for allowing them to fail. Yeah, they screw up - but it is our fault their stupid paradigms don't work.

They may lose more and more of the market place - but they will never go away. Would but they could.
I'm wondering what would have happened had Fox News done this?
Should this go to the Olympic failure thread? NBC is just one apology after another.
Is there an Olympic Failure thread?
(08-04-2012, 11:25 PM)John L Wrote: I'm wondering what would have happened had Fox News done this?

I don't think they would have ... Fox isn't run by a bunch of monkeys.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fake News Jackasses John L 4 1,364 02-26-2017, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Ron Lambert
  Distrust of the news media jt 1 626 11-28-2007, 11:37 PM
Last Post: John L