Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual Critters
And speaking of unusual critters, the folks in the Philippines have captured this 21 foot Croc. That's a lot of croc.

[Image: c4986e5af710e313f70e6a7067009f76.jpg]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
--- SCHiST Happens! ---
Nice to see nature fight back every once in awhile.
[Image: 760.png]
Welcome to Jurasic Park!
And not to be outdone, this moose just had to have one more fermenting apple, to bolster it's drunken stupor only problem is that it fell over and got stuck in the tree as a result.

Oh, and apparently journalists in Sweden are just as intellectually challenged as they are here in the US. Anyone who doesn't know the difference between a moose and an elk, is either challenged, or high on something, like the moose below. S5

[Image: 36002.jpg]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
--- SCHiST Happens! ---
Oh that poor animal. I'm not even going to read the article and just hope she got out of there unscathed.
[Image: PancakeBunny.jpg] I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head
I'm sure she did, poor thing.  Alcohol really affects animals that are not accustomed to ingesting it on a regular basis.  

This reminds me of the people who did the movie "The G-ds Must Be Crazy".  They did a animal film, entitled "Animals are Beautiful People".  It was so funny to watch, I love going over it whenever I think of it.  

Here is what happens when the critters in southern Africa have access to over ripe fruit.  If you haven't see this yet, you will split your gut.

African Animals Getting Drunk From Ripe Marula Fruit

--- SCHiST Happens! ---
oh man I remember watching that as a little kid. man, that movie was funny S1
Quote: “A society that puts equality… ahead of freedom will end up with neither equality or freedom…a society that puts freedom first will, as a happy by-product, end up with both greater freedom and greater equality.” --Milton Friedman
relax. it's only the internet!
Looks like this Happy Feet has become someone else's Happy Meal. S5
--- SCHiST Happens! ---
Or else the tracking device was too heavy and drowned the critter. Or, did the battery fail? I hope he shows up in LA.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
I'd say the odds are that the tracking device is inside some 'Transient Orca's' stomach.

Resident vs Transient Orcas: Same Species, Different Habits
--- SCHiST Happens! ---
Your conjecture is probably correct. So much for "helping" wayward penguins. A comfy zoo with the attendant broo-ha-ha would have been a more humane choice.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
And speaking of unusual critters, this fellow is one of the Chosen Few. S22

Rooster Meets His Favorite Girl at Her Bus Stop Every Day | The Dodo

--- SCHiST Happens! ---
Beached in Brazil, a Young Penguin Finds His Human Soul Mate

Jinjing The Penguin - Swims 5000 Miles Every Year To Visit The Man Who Saved Him

--- SCHiST Happens! ---