Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China blocks U.N. report on N.Korea-Iran ties
Shocked 
This is going to be a big international scandal.
By Louis Charbonneau – Tue May 17, 1:52 pm ET
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) Wrote:
– China on Tuesday blocked the publication of a U.N. expert panel's report that suggests North Korea and Iran have been sharing ballistic missile technology in violation of U.N. sanctions, diplomats said.

The confidential report, which was obtained by Reuters, also said the illicit technology transfers had "trans-shipment through a neighboring third country." That neighboring country was China, several diplomats told Reuters on condition of anonymity.
link
Ain't the UN just Great?!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Fredle..., do you think the Reuters scoop surprised anyone?
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
I'm surprised that we have proof of chinese invlolvment.
China blocking of the report is further proof of it.
Now China is in a bad position to tell us what to do in Lybia and so on.
Almost the first economy in world and they play with NK and Iran. That's a shame. Their credibility is taking a hit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  South Korea and China yohan 55 19,076 12-21-2017, 02:50 AM
Last Post: yohan
  Iran Report Contradicts Past Bush Position? Palladin 23 5,345 12-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Palladin
  China and Iran in Iraq jt 0 1,064 10-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Last Post: jt
  Jamestown report on Iran mv 3 1,580 01-27-2007, 10:23 PM
Last Post: mv
  UN Report - Iran Brought Somalis into Lebanon Achilles 2 1,757 11-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Achilles
  Report on Nazi-Palestinian Ties Palladin 4 2,038 05-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Palladin