Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving Miss Nancy
It looks like Miss Nancy is fading fast. I wonder how many Jackasses will be willing to continue carrying her around in the future?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hillary Clinton Is Like Herpes, "She Wont Go Away" - Anna Paulina
David Freddoso highlights more antics of the Jackass leader in the House, and just how far out in Left Field she really is.

If tits were brains, she would be a certified genius. Unfortunately,.............................S13
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
Our erudite Miss Nancy shows why she is so popular with the AFL-CIO leadership. And our local union thug as well. S5

So much for Free Enterprise in todays Fascist State.
Good intentions highway!

60 Minutes Working on Pelosi Investigation

Watch the above video with the sound turned off, she looks startled and concerned.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
She looks nervous and tired. Lots of lip licking.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
Well, she has to do it because no one else will.

Now that she isn't Speaker, I wonder if she's figured out how to kiss her own butt, too.

S1
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
She obviously has lots of supporters in CA who will perform that service.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
California dislikes her, but she will continue to get about 80% of the vote in her district.

I understand the district thing. What I don't understand is how Boxer and Feinstein keep winning with such low approval ratings.
"If people weren't so hypocritical, they would donate more of their time and their money to directly help their causes. Instead they want the government to force me to give them my time and my money." - Catpiss, The Great
I suspect its the "Entitlement/Welfare-State/Gimmie-Gimmie" mentality that is so easy to fall into. As long as the perception of endless goodies prevails, there will always be enough free loaders to tip the balance.

But now that it is slowly dawning on more people, that the days of wine and roses are over, more are going to be dragged reluctantly to reality once more. If Miss Nancy, and other Jackasses, don't see the light, they too will be retiring, many against their will.

And good riddance too! Maybe Miss Nancy can finally get a well-deserved body uplift, on her own time.
Looks like the brilliant ex-Speaker is setting the stage for the Jackasses theme in the upcoming election.
Question: is Miss Nancy a very poor lier, or is she really delusional? Or does it even matter anymore?

But regardless, how could anyone believe this Turkey? And what does this tell anyone about what it means to be "Driving while Jackass"?

Pelosi 'Swears' Spirit of Susan B. Anthony Spoke to Her in White House

And here's something else: if Miss Nancy is the leader of the House, and Harry Reid is the Senate Majority Leader, what does this tell you about the 'so called' party of Jefferson? Would Jefferson even bother trying to straighten things out, just to keep his credibility?

As all of you know, I have no respect for the GOP, but the Democrats...........................? My G-d, how could anyone with a reasoning brain be associated with this party?

I really need to go back and finish the last segment of the second season of "The Walking Dead". It makes a lot more sense.
Tis reminds me of John Edwards who would channel the spirits of dead children in court. They are both frauds, I can only hope that her career ends with the same spectacle that his did.
[Image: 760.png]
[Image: Foden20130924-Pelosi20130923095545.jpg]
I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I thought Pelosi and other Roman Catholics, who are sinfully violating their church's covenant, should at the very least, be denied communion. I can't remember where this post is located. But here is someone else, who also agrees: Vatican Official: Pelosi Shouldn’t Receive Communion.
Even the Whores are beginning to bow to the inevitable.  So they are asking the elite intellectuals within their Collectivist Jackass branch of th Big Government Party.  The the second most obvious Jackass out there is Miss Nancy.  

Here she is explaining the way the Jackass state of mind works.   Even fellow Jackass David Gregory is mystified with her idea of logic.  

Pelosi taken apart by David Gregory on false Obamacare promises

Here is the latest news on Miss Nancy, and her own personal universe. Nancy Pelosi Believes the IRS Story About Computer Crashes and Lost Emails. Yes dear, the dog really did eat the IRS's homework. S13

[Image: stokinpls_2008_0303203-700x456.jpg]
It's more a magic act than logical analysis.

Misdirection as to what is legal and what is believable is all that's happening, here.

According to the partial info put out: IRS info on citizens is held for a certain length of time. Personal eMails are held for six months and then removed to clear server space.

The problem is that when Kemp wrote to Lois Lerner about the problem, her hard drive, as well as all those from the recipients of her eMails crashed and were physically destroyed within 2-3 weeks.
What has almost totally surprised me all this time is how this woman has been able to hang on to her position for so long. To me, she has been the perfect example of the term "Dumb Broad".

But with this defeat in Georgia, it seems to be finally clicking in the minds of most Jackasses in DC that perhaps she is more of a liability than asset.

Pelosi faces growing doubts among Dems after Georgia loss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Miss Hezbollah Rima Fakih Wins Miss USA Canuknucklehead 8 2,442 05-17-2010, 11:50 PM
Last Post: John L