Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer
In light of the Tucson shooting, and the knee jerk reaction from the thoroughly discredited Fake Media, and Fellow Travelers, Michelle Malkin has gathered together a fairly detailed account of all the hate emanating from the Progressive Left, while the Right is saddled with all the negative rhetoric, and accused of the blame for the violence.

The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010

Obviously this is how the Jackass Left views the real world.

[Image: Blinders.JPG]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
Glenn Reynolds has a nice article, on this very thing, in the WSJ: The Arizona Tragedy and the Politics of Blood Libel

And this federal judge is very upset at the way this is being misused: Liberal Sheriff, Media Exploiting Attack. But isn't that what Jackasses and their friends in the Fake Media do?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
you are twisting the facts, as usual. isn't the congresswoman a democrat? do not the right-wingers of this forum constantly express their hate for progressives, and willingness to use violence, namely gunnen, and warbicycle.
"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Dick Cheney
quadrat Wrote:you are twisting the facts, as usual. isn't the congresswoman a democrat? do not the right-wingers of this forum constantly express their hate for progressives, and willingness to use violence, namely gunnen, and warbicycle.

"Q", I don't know of anyone, short of Tait, who "Hates" these people. Are you playing devil's advocate here?
am i? look up what warbicycle said here http://ai-jane.org/forums/viewtopic.php?...highlight=

Quote:It's only a matter of time before individuals turn against the Left and it's not going to be pretty.
If she'd left out the marriage bit that list would be awesome.

But you can't deny an entire class of people the same rights as everyone else and then claim to be the victim.

Other than that, the list is very damning of those on the left.
[Image: tb-unarmed-this-time.jpg]

"Only one side has made the rhetoric of armed revolt against an oppressive tyranny the
guiding spirit of its grassroots movement and its midterm campaign. Only one side routinely
invokes the Second Amendment as a form of swagger and intimidation, not-so-coyly conflating
rights with threats. Only one side's activists bring guns to democratic political gatherings.
Only one side has a popular national TV host who uses his platform to indoctrinate viewers in
the conviction that the President is an alien, totalitarian menace to the country. Only one side
fills the AM waves with rage and incendiary falsehoods. Only one side has an iconic leader,
with a devoted grassroots following, who can't stop using violent imagery and dividing her
countrymen into us and them, real and fake. Any sentient American knows which side that is."
-- George Packer, on the "Both parties do it" horseshit
You guys are almost as polarized today as you were in the 10 years leading up to the Civil War.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
quadrat Wrote:am i? look up what warbicycle said here http://ai-jane.org/forums/viewtopic.php?...highlight=

Quote:It's only a matter of time before individuals turn against the Left and it's not going to be pretty.

Do you ever take the time to "fact check" what you so glibly state "Q"? You did state the following, did you not? Or does some evil entity also have access to your account?

Quote:
quadrat Wrote:you are twisting the facts, as usual. isn't the congresswoman a democrat? do not the right-wingers of this forum constantly express their hate for progressives, and willingness to use violence, namely gunnen, and warbicycle.

I do not see any mention of "Hating" anyone above. Please show me this.

"Q", you are developing nicely as the official "Fool", which requires a highly functional brain. But please note that being the "Fool" and the "Village Idiot" are entirely different things, and are not mutually inclusive. Besides, we already have a candidate for the later already. Wink1
Yeap, getting that way. I've also noticed the us vs them thing between people and politicians too, in addition to other things. Interesting times ahead of us.

I hope it gets more polarized really. Leftists, or anyone who has a belief that hinders my quiet, unintrusive and non-meddling lifestyle, or takes more and more of my money, is not my friend. You want to ruin me? And I am supposed to be nice and have a friendship with you because we're both *Americans*?

No, you are my enemy. I associate with no one who doesn't like or wants to to be rid who I am and what I do. I know I am not the only one who feels like this. "Come together as Americans" doesn't stir anything in me. It'll get more pronounced in time as things go on here in the US.
Gunnen4u Wrote:... anyone who has a belief that hinders my quiet, unintrusive and non-meddling lifestyle, or takes more and more of my money, is not my friend...
my thoughts exactly. how comes you are right, and i am left? we evidently blame different interests with meddling with our affairs.
I dunno Q - if leftist thinking and their constant fight to obtain ever more power/control over my money and myself didn't exist, I wouldn't give a damn who was a Communist or Leftist or whoever. But they do.

You'll never find me making you behave a certain way or pay up more money for someone else to spend, or to own or not own a gun. So, I think it is I that is correct in all this.
George Neumayr's Climate Change, is not about the planet's climate here. And it's most appropriate too.
Quote:This coalition of radical intellectuals, Alinskyites, Constitution scoffers, and 1960s nostalgists is the last group Americans should entrust with the task of purifying and elevating America's political discourse.

The last time the so-called intellectual elites got together politically so they could decide how purify and elevating society was the Wannsee Conference in January, 1942. More than half of these elites held doctorates from German universities.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
Bicycle,

I disagree. We are no more polarized now that in my adult life.

You have to understand,our history is different than yours. We had physical fights in congress in the early 1800s for example.

The hard right was accusing JFK of being a communist back in the day and the real left here always saw a guy like myself as a Nazi.

We're into bigtime hyperbole and we think the worst of the leaders we do not vote for,it's weird,but,it's just how Americans act.

There is no more animus towards Obama than there was Clinton. No more towards W than there was Reagan,the difference was Reagan was da.mned talented at deflecting criticism.
I have to admit that this is one of the reasons why I really like Pat Caddell, who has no trouble speaking his mind, about Jackasses in his party, who are bringing it down.

I wasn't up when this occurred, but it is a definite "Must see". Former Carter pollster Pat Caddell: NY Times columnist Krugman ‘a flat-out @sshole’*. Pat and Doug Schoen are definitely unhappy campers with how their party has been of late. And they really should be too.

* Personally, I think he is being overly generous with that little ferret faced jerk, who passes himself off as an economist.
Just caught the 'hate' bit. I be'z a hater, fo sho'.
John L Wrote:
quadrat Wrote:am i? look up what warbicycle said here http://ai-jane.org/forums/viewtopic.php?...highlight=

Do you ever take the time to "fact check" what you so glibly state "Q"? You did state the following, did you not? Or does some evil entity also have access to your account?

Quote:

I do not see any mention of "Hating" anyone above. Please show me this.

OMFG!! You aren't seriously saying that you need to be shown all the hate speech and advocating of violence that gets thrown around here are you? Damn dude... you are either delusional or in total denial because I have called you out on this kind of crap several times. Hell... every time you refer to Democrats as jackasses you are showing your hatred. You want a perfect example of you doing this where you are showing your hate and then advocating violence? Here you go:

John L Wrote:
sunsettommy Wrote:I really do not care about the chicken crap Republicans.

They have had their opportunities to smash absurd Leftist ideas,but instead they remain the usual disorganized clods they have been for so long.

It has been the angry voter who are hurting the leftists and incumbents.Not the ineffectual feminine republicans.

I may not vote at all in 2012.

:twisted:

Tom, I have been a religious voter for so long I don't remember when I started. But I too am so angry and disheartened, that I am beginning to think that it really isn't worth the time.

The Jackasses are the true enemy of Liberty, because they are Buggerin' Collectivists. But the S&Gs are so worthless, that I almost hold no hope for them. They aren't even worth a bucket of Spit IMO. The first thing they tried to do was to take over the Tea Party organization. They wanted to control them, and we all know what that entails. It entails the exact thing they are trying to do with Rand Paul. The only help they want to give Paul is help him learn to be a good little DC Beltway establishment Statist, just like they are.

I tell you, I almost hate them More, than I do the Jackasses. With the Jackasses, what you see is what you get. They will tell you outright, or telegraph, exactly what they are going to do. You have to be a little educated about it, but once you get the movement down pat, it's easy to know EXACTLY what they are going to do.

But the S&Gs are so pious, and full of self-sanctimonious intent, they will lull a voter into actually believing that they are interested in all those things we Individualists hold so dear. And then they go right out and do just the opposite, while acting like they are all a bunch of FU@KING Saints.

I'd line them All up against the wall and shoot every G-d Damned one of them, if I could. And I wouldn't hesitate one minute either. We have to start all over, by getting rid of that group of Sorry Hypocrites. It's the only way to be sure.

http://ai-jane.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184093

So tell me john... did you forget that you want to kill politicians or do you just want to forget?

Fact of the matter is that this kind of thing is stated by many of the right wingers around here on a regular basis... especially you. And the fact that you are acting like it doesn't happen tells me there is something seriously wrong with you.
The rightist motto: "Facts?... we don't need no stinkin facts."

[Image: Obama08_Logo150.gif]
Buzz, I am not a politician, nor a member of the media. And I am not charged with being even handed to the public, as the previous mentioned ones. You ARE aware of it aren't you Buzz?

First off I stated that I Almost hate one as much as the other. Almost means,.....well,.......almost, but not quite.

And as for standing every G-d Damned one of them, I was referring to Both sorry politicians of Both parties. I cannot stand either one. Plus, I'm an equal opportunity basher, which you certainly Are Not!

But thanks for reminding me not to let my anger get in the way.
quadrat Wrote:...isn't the congresswoman a democrat?
She is a pragmatic politician who altered her political stance. Evidently, Progressives are angrier at fellow travelers who shed their snake skin than the opposition.

The killer is more of the Unabomber ilk.