Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Govt. climate propaganda machine finally falling Apart?
This is very interesting, in that the UK government, led by their MET office, forecast a warmer than usual winter. And we all know what happened to that sterling forecast, right? Now the sides are starting to squabble and point fingers at each other. The BBC, in an attempt to remove itself from any responsibility is suing under the Freedom of Information request (FOIA) on UK Government over weather forecast failures for the worst winter in 100 years. The article can be read right here.

And what is so interesting is that the MET has been crying for more funds, in order to purchase an even more powerful computer than it already has. But is that necessary? Piers Corbyn, the eccentric astrophysicist, who has been so resourceful, and accurate, uses only a laptop, and readily available information. And there is also a fellow, in New Zealand, who is doing exactly the same thing. That can be followed right here.

What is so ironic about all this is that the AGW movement has moved from serious, to discredited, to comical. And in order to put on another new face, they movement has decided to change it's title, which used to be global Warming, and then went to Climate Change. Perhaps it should be remade to Climate Challenges,, or..............something or-other. Wink1
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
They're certainly challenged! :mrgreen:
this winter has two more months to go. december temperatures were slightly below average, high precipitation however points to global warming. the last two weeks were unseasonally hot. let's just wait and see.
"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Dick Cheney
quadrat Wrote:this winter has two more months to go. december temperatures were slightly below average, high precipitation however points to global warming. the last two weeks were unseasonally hot. let's just wait and see.

Not so, oh wise one. If you had watched the Little Ice Age, Big Chill part2, and watched to the 6:30 point, you will see that the heralding event, which ushered in the Little Ice Age was,.................................drum roll please,........Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain,...............................

Of course we were not living in the southern hemisphere then, but when this finally descends on Euroland, don't say you were not warned, ok?

"High precipitation however points to global warming"? LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
On climate change, Obama, EPA plan action without Congress

I wasn't aware that a constitutional republic grants its President God like powers, what happens if congress disagrees? It's a waste of time taking him to court because he ignores Court Orders.