Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential International Lawsuit
If I were a national leader who has any floods,earthquakes,hurricanes,tornadoes,I sue the USA because our foreign agent has just explained to the world that our lifestyle since the industrial era started has caused Pakistan's floods.

A good lawyer should get a judgment against the Americans in each case I would think due to her admission,whether fact based or not.

HERE
Awesome. I love American politicians and bureaucrats.
I want a reporter to ask the rocket scientist if this ever occurred to her.

As the USA foreign representative,she's already given public testimony that the USA has caused untold trillions in damages to the innocent of the non industrial states.

The fact that her statement is nonsense doesn't mean much,her position seems to legally make us very vulnerable.
I hope we get sued into oblivion thanks to these people. Makes ousting them easier. Downside is we're getting sued........

God, its only been early 2 years, but so much damage...I only wonder if there is some sort of insidious plan behind it all or maybe they're just stupid.
Oh, geez -

and some of us thought Hillary was the "smart" Clinton!

Oops.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
I promise she hasn't considered the danger of her statements.

My big brother always told me I was born to be a lawyer and he may have been right,the first thing I thought when I read the statement wasn't how anti fact based it was,but,how dangerous to our country it was in a legal sense.

I'd file a suit before Monday was over if I led a small state that did not enjoy the industrial era's prosperity and had any natural events like quakes,floods,etc that could not easily be pinned on something else.
I'd fill a lawsuit too but not against the US. The US is releasing only 1/3 of global air pollution.

The real culprits are the oil exporting countries. It's them who pump for million years of photosynthesis trapped CO2 to the surface and take a profit off it.
Fred,

The USA is the prime developer of CO2,the EU would be up for my lawsuit and so would China. Both are close competitors.

I'd throw in Canada as well.

I would lose my lawsuit with China,I'd win against the USA and EU,Canada a toss up.

USA and EU because both have state officials stupid enough to make these statements publicly. China and Canada not.

I wouldn't sue the oil producing states,no one makes us buy their product.
Pal,

More to the tune of how we're more likely to accept the verdict and even settle without it going to court. Duh, we're progressive and we know our guilt must be atoned for.... :lol:
Tait,

IMO,a lot of the drive for AGW beyond profit motive for wealthy folks(main cause) is the drive for transfer of wealth from rich to poor nations.

That's driven by our guilt,so yes,we'd probably not even fight a lawsuit,probably offer an installment plan annual payment and maybe some human sacrifices,who knows?
We could allow millions of trash *asylum* seekers and refugees to come here and live and further bring us to ruin while we pay them handsome benefits and give them more legal rights than most Americans. Its worked out well for Europe.

We're trying to copy them anyhow.

Even better: we could give them go rounds with Lady Liberty and charge no admission for the screwing.
Palladin, you are already doing with the human sacrifices: 4400 in Iraq, 2000 in Afghanistan. How many for Iran? 0 so far :arrow: That's why Ahmednejahd is angry.

Back to who is guilty:
The drug dealer is a criminal and must be charged while the drug adict must take a cure. Just like these actresses, the US should take a one year cure.

Selling oil must be banned, not cars. Saudis, Russia, Norway and Iran should be sued.
The US is only a victim.
Hillary tried to tell flood victims that the cause of misery is oil exported by Iran, which when burn in China is distorting the climate over their country.
:arrow: Brillant.

I'm sure that if you explain americans that burning less gas would save money, fix the trade imbalance and repay the debt by selling CO2 credits to China, they would understand.
China is runing highly polluting factories to produce you ecologic solar panel. You could sieze the occasion. Ask them to pay global pollution fines while their pollution makes you pollute less. A double whammy.
Unfortunately the pro-fossiles do everything to prevent that.

Tait, EU does even better: It gives them free boarding pass to special jets for those who are fed up with the cold and rainy climate and miss their lovely sharia traditions. When they come they have a free return ticket garanteed.

We wanted to dig a tunel under the Strait of Gibraltar to allow them to come quicklier and in greater number. Unfortunately the tectonic plates and the religious divide forbid that.
Fredledingue Wrote:Palladin, you are already doing with the human sacrifices: 4400 in Iraq, 2000 in Afghanistan. How many for Iran? 0 so far :arrow: That's why Ahmednejahd is angry.

That's actually NOT true at all. Iran has been using a very sophisticated explosive on our troops for four years that I know of. They also funnel money into retards like Al Sadr who turn and use it against our troops. I'm sure someone somewhere has a total number of total US deaths by the hands of Iranians.
[Image: 760.png]
Ok Fred,I'll sue all oil producers,except my country.
Palladin Wrote:If I were a national leader who has any floods,earthquakes,hurricanes,tornadoes,I sue the USA because our foreign agent has just explained to the world that our lifestyle since the industrial era started has caused Pakistan's floods.

A good lawyer should get a judgment against the Americans in each case I would think due to her admission,whether fact based or not.

HERE

-----------------------------
Why not sue China? Is not China behind the fastest grow of CO2 emissions caused by burning of coal and increasing car and truck traffic (increasing by up to 25% a year)?

/track_snake