Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread
Here is a perfect example as to why I call Jackasses,..............well, Jackasses. And note that Kerry is perhaps the pinnacle of Jackassdom. Not that he is breaking the law, but that he is expecting everyone else to do one thing, while he does something entirely different.

Of course, when you are part of the DC Ruling Class, it is expected that they set themselves up on a different standard. And to think, this Turkey could have been president. And all because there were enough fellow Jackasses willing to promote him to into a higher position of incompetence.

If you see future acts of Jackasses being Jackasses, please list them here on this thread. Rather than string out their actions all over the place, as before, they really deserve a special thread of their own. Wink1
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hillary Clinton Is Like Herpes, "She Wont Go Away" - Anna Paulina
Holy smokes, $500,000 and $70K/yr is a lot of taxes. Teresa must have put her foot down.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
It also means that Kerry is riding the legacy tract, no longer looking for glory. If he was, he could use such things to an advantage to show how he will help the tax-strapped Massachusetts people.

Don't forget, John, not everything the Left does is bad... but dollars to donuts, behind any good act is a bandwagon to make sure their voters know about it.
I think this is a great example of Jackass whining about campaign contributions, and the fact that there are a good number of Jews actually contributing to a Republican. Maybe McMahon is in trouble in a heavily Jackass state. And maybe the fact that so many Jews are not spreading the cash to a Jackass too?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
You watch, jt. Kerry will pay his taxes in Heinz Ketchup.
Kerry is not really a worthy illustration of anything. He has become a parody. The problem is there are just so damn many of them who are more celebrity than politician that although no one takes them seriously, they still have institutional power.

The answer is to laugh at them, call their bluffs, and forget the whole stupid "decorum" thing when they speak.
WmLambert Wrote:Kerry is not really a worthy illustration of anything. He has become a parody. The problem is there are just so damn many of them who are more celebrity than politician that although no one takes them seriously, they still have institutional power.

The answer is to laugh at them, call their bluffs, and forget the whole stupid "decorum" thing when they speak.

Agreed! Kerry, and others like him, are only worthy of a good laugh. How they manage to be taken seriously is beyond me.
Just think of the guy fragging himself in the butt, and claiming a purple heart for it, and there is plenty to laugh about.
Deleted for not following instructions. - Locke
If I can't read some people's posts and respond to their nonsense then is it fair to ask those people to stop reading my posts and not respond to them?And is it nice for some people to lie and say they don't read my posts? LOL
There is nothing wacky about a group of overtaxed citizens finally calling BS on and overgrown and bloated federal government. The MSM and the administration has successfully sold you a pack of lies that the tea party is a group of racist misanthropic Neanderthals when in fact it is one of the truly unique grass roots groups out there. The mere fact that it lacks any central authority should show you how far and deep is movement is.

People are fed up with constantly being told what to do and where to do it and how often they must do it, Jeff. Why is this such a hard concept for you to understand?
[Image: 760.png]
ghoullio Wrote:There is nothing wacky about a group of overtaxed citizens finally calling BS on and overgrown and bloated federal government. The MSM and the administration has successfully sold you a pack of lies that the tea party is a group of racist misanthropic Neanderthals when in fact it is one of the truly unique grass roots groups out there. The mere fact that it lacks any central authority should show you how far and deep is movement is.

People are fed up with constantly being told what to do and where to do it and how often they must do it, Jeff. Why is this such a hard concept for you to understand?

The tea party has a large racist faction. Reject that at your own risk. Nuff said.

The politicians have obviously succeeded in selling the the 'cut taxes' line. You accept it with no thought whatsoever on what it means and what taxes can be cut. It's a fix all for you and it makes you feel better.

Sensible people understand something very basic. If they cut taxes they will only have to raise taxes somewhere else to pay for the tax cuts. Are you capable of understanding how you have been sucked in to the feel good politics? Try thinking a little deeper about the problems that are destroying your country. Clinton had it working for you all, then Bush stepped in and said he would fix it by putting the money back in the pockets of the people. It sounded good at the time didn't it.

How has it worked out now for you?

I think that if you weren't so propagandized and brainwashed you would be screaming to raise taxes in the proper places and cut military spending to give your country a fighting chance with the rest of the world.

Quote:People are fed up with constantly being told what to do and where to do it and how often they must do it, Jeff. Why is this such a hard concept for you to understand?

Because it's not true in my country that people are tired of being told what to do and I suspect it's no more true in yours. You could elaborate on your feelings if you choose to do that. I think you have accepted a line of bullshit that that is the problem. I think that on the contrary, people would welcome some good firm and sensible direction. I think you Americans are running in circles wondering just what to do and who to support. For example: If power is handed to the repubs, what will they do with it? What can they do with it but just emulate Bush's policies again. Is that what you want?
If I can't read some people's posts and respond to their nonsense then is it fair to ask those people to stop reading my posts and not respond to them?And is it nice for some people to lie and say they don't read my posts? LOL
The Left has a large racist faction. Reject that at your own risk. Nuff said.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
JohnWho Wrote:The Left has a large racist faction. Reject that at your own risk. Nuff said.

No doubt the left has a large racist faction. Especially in your country that has probably a much larger racist faction than in mine. Why pretend that the right hasn't got that racist faction?

Obviously the tea party has a much too large racist faction that dictates it's politics. That's why it's being rejected b the mainstream. These upstart groups of malcontents always end up the same way pal. Marginalized and soon forgotten.
Sounds like wishful thinking when leftists start claiming the Tea Party is in decline, especially since the opposite is true.

By the way, it is not just cutting taxes that is needed. Even more important is cutting spending. Leftists think that if they keep spending enough, eventually they will gain centralized control over everyone. That is the real difference between left and right. The left seeks centralized control, and the right resists such de facto tyranny.
Ron Lambert Wrote:Sounds like wishful thinking when leftists start claiming the Tea Party is in decline, especially since the opposite is true.

By the way, it is not just cutting taxes that is needed. Even more important is cutting spending. Leftists think that if they keep spending enough, eventually they will gain centralized control over everyone. That is the real difference between left and right. The left seeks centralized control, and the right resists such de facto tyranny.

There is no tea party as such Ron but the candidates who align themselves with the tea party are in decline. They are putting themselves up against the mainstream GOP and the GOP is going to win the fight. The GOP knows it needs to distance itself from tea partiers and so do the Dems. That's why the Dems are trying to label the tea partiers as mainstream GOP.

Sometimes the facts on the ground just soundly trump your talking points Ron. Sorta like your 6000 year old earth ideas. LOL Sort of like your brother's missing WMD theories too. LOL

Quadrat has you all figured.
Jeff Wrote:...The tea party has a large racist faction. Reject that at your own risk.
Untrue. Factually, there has been no such finding in any way. As a matter of fact, there is a $100,000 reward for proof, and the only thing we've seen are Democrats posing as Tea Party zealots spewing racist rant who have been caught and exposed by the Tea Party members, themselves.

The issues that drive Tea Party members do not include racism. That cannot be rejected.
jt Wrote:Holy smokes, $500,000 and $70K/yr is a lot of taxes. Teresa must have put her foot down.

It's a $7 million yacht. Less than 10% up front is about par for Mass.. $70/yr ... 1%?? ... that actually seems a bit cheap. Besides, it's not like HE's actually 'personally' paying for it. When asked if the tax situation seemed fair his response was ...

Quote: ... it depends on who own's it ...

:?:

In other words, somebody besides Kerry is footing the bill ... pretty much SOP for a liberal Senator.

Here's the real nasty part ... Kerry had his dreamboat (that he won't fess up to even 'owning') built in New Zealand. Stand by the Union label eh? Wink1
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken
Jeff Wrote:
ghoullio Wrote:There is nothing wacky about a group of overtaxed citizens finally calling BS on and overgrown and bloated federal government. The MSM and the administration has successfully sold you a pack of lies that the tea party is a group of racist misanthropic Neanderthals when in fact it is one of the truly unique grass roots groups out there. The mere fact that it lacks any central authority should show you how far and deep is movement is.

The tea party has a large racist faction. Reject that at your own risk. Nuff said.

The politicians have obviously succeeded in selling the the 'cut taxes' line. You accept it with no thought whatsoever on what it means and what taxes can be cut. It's a fix all for you and it makes you feel better.

Sensible people understand something very basic. If they cut taxes they will only have to raise taxes somewhere else to pay for the tax cuts. Are you capable of understanding how you have been sucked in to the feel good politics? Try thinking a little deeper about the problems that are destroying your country. Clinton had it working for you all, then Bush stepped in and said he would fix it by putting the money back in the pockets of the people. It sounded good at the time didn't it.

How has it worked out now for you?

I think that if you weren't so propagandized and brainwashed you would be screaming to raise taxes in the proper places and cut military spending to give your country a fighting chance with the rest of the world.

Quote:People are fed up with constantly being told what to do and where to do it and how often they must do it, Jeff. Why is this such a hard concept for you to understand?

Because it's not true in my country that people are tired of being told what to do and I suspect it's no more true in yours. You could elaborate on your feelings if you choose to do that. I think you have accepted a line of bullshit that that is the problem. I think that on the contrary, people would welcome some good firm and sensible direction. I think you Americans are running in circles wondering just what to do and who to support. For example: If power is handed to the repubs, what will they do with it? What can they do with it but just emulate Bush's policies again. Is that what you want?

Did you read this?

Left Admits: Racism Charges Against Tea Parties a Tactic, Not a Truth

http://www.nationalcenter.org/P21PR-Tea_...72910.html
WmLambert Wrote:
Jeff Wrote:...The tea party has a large racist faction. Reject that at your own risk.
Untrue. Factually, there has been no such finding in any way. As a matter of fact, there is a $100,000 reward for proof, and the only thing we've seen are Democrats posing as Tea Party zealots spewing racist rant who have been caught and exposed by the Tea Party members, themselves.

The issues that drive Tea Party members do not include racism. That cannot be rejected.

Ya see Lambert, it's irrational crap like that that has destroyed your credibility with everyone except the fringe. Of course there is a racist faction to the tea party, just as surely as there is a racist faction on the left.

Besides that Lambert, nobody wastes time trying to prove silly crap like that anyway. It's only meant for closeminded people like you to latch onto and use it as proof you are right again.

You should be a politician Lambert. I can visualize you leading a group of skinhead neo-nazis. Those kind of people are just dimwitted enough to believe what you try to push here.
Why do leftists always see racists everywhere? Do they have a complex? I think deep down inside they must harbor some racism in their hearts so they assume everyone else does as well. What ever happened to thinking the best about someone or giving the benefit if the doubt?
[Image: 760.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... John L 253 80,577 09-23-2018, 05:02 PM
Last Post: WmLambert
  Fake News Jackasses John L 4 1,363 02-26-2017, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Ron Lambert
  Is the Democratic Party(Jackasses) Really Dead? John L 18 4,358 12-14-2016, 07:50 PM
  Mark Steyn on Jackasses and War on Women John L 0 1,676 08-24-2012, 09:42 PM
Last Post: John L
  Vladimir Lenin's "One Step Forward, Two Steps Back&quot John L 2 1,693 12-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Last Post: John L
  Jackasses, Taxes, Statism, and Idiocy Run Amok John L 19 2,886 01-21-2010, 03:21 PM
  Who Says No Difference Between Jackasses and S&Gs John L 3 994 12-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Last Post: jt
  Not All Democrats are Jackasses John L 29 4,447 08-14-2009, 08:41 AM
Last Post: TheMan
  Walter Williams Makes Points on Oklahoma "Sedition&quot Palladin 6 2,576 07-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Palladin
  Michigan Jackasses Aim To Continue Avoiding Accountablity John L 5 1,461 05-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Last Post: jt