Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sudan to Split?
Sudan prepares for likely secession

Favorite John's subject... Wink1

While South Sudan has been de facto independent for years, a formal separation will set a major precedent for other countries.
Government is necessary because people left unchecked will do evil.

The government is composed of people left unchecked

Yep, it's probably inevitable. My guess is that by the end of this century, there will be twice as many countries as there were at the start of the century. It will also probably be one bloody process, especially with such countries as China, Indonesia, and perhaps Russia.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
"Chinese" Gordon's ghost is nearby cheering.
Huh! Has Sudan been unified, once upon a time in its ancient past? I don't think it has been since the Egyptians. Today less than ever.
why would you want to split southern sudan from the rest of the nation? there is no oil. there's nothing of value. nothing but aids.
"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Dick Cheney
quadrat Wrote:why would you want to split southern sudan from the rest of the nation? there is no oil. there's nothing of value. nothing but aids.

Since autonomy is not autonomous to your thinking, you wouldn't understand anyway "Q".
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The difficulties regarding the Sudan Baldar 7 4,102 07-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Last Post: mr_yak