Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capture Of Mullah Omar Confirmed
Quote:Jawa Exclusive: Capture Of Mullah Omar Confirmed

An overseas intelligence source has confirmed to the Jawa Report that Mullah Omar has been captured as originally reported by Brad Thor.

You can wait for the New York Times to catch up if you'd like, we don't mind.

The probably reason for his being held by the Pakistanis is to prevent Obama from insisting he be treated humanely and read his rights.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
WOW! Isn't that Neat?!

Who will be next? Obama,.....excuse me, Osama,...there, Osama is already dead, but we just can't make it official........yet. In fact, he has been dead for some years now. Anyway, when will we get the number two man?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Wait wait wait! They also anounced the death of Baitulah Meshud just to see him resurecting 2 months later.

I'll believe in the death of Omar only after I'v seen his dead body.
Agree with Fred
Do I believe he's been captured?

No idea.

Do I believe that the people in the field might keep it a secret, even from our own government, if he was captured?

Oh, hell yeah!
Odd that the Islamicists are not claiming multiple resurrections. That could be a good recruiting tool.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
So far it capture or death of Mullah Omar has never been confirmed or even re-rumored.
But Petraus is giving go-pass to Taliban leader hiding in Pakistan to go to Kabul for peacetalks... :|
So far it capture or death of Mullah Omar has never been confirmed or even re-rumored.
But Petraus is giving go-pass to Taliban leader hiding in Pakistan to go to Kabul for peacetalks... :|
If you pay attention to what our side is saying closely and add in what we over here perceive is our desire to leave Afghanistan asap,you can figure we're negotiating an exit with the Taliban.

An interesting additional factor is we're having some fantastic recent success on the ground,which leads me to believe our Afghan "surge" is more to prepare the ground for exit than victory,which we cannot achieve,IMO.

The above success is attested to by intercepts where the bad guys are getting tired of their leaders staying in Pakistan while we hunt them down and kill them like flies. Our troops have been unleashed over there and are having excellent success though our casualties also are up(they were in 1944,too).
If you pay attention to what our side is saying closely and add in what we over here perceive is our desire to leave Afghanistan asap,you can figure we're negotiating an exit with the Taliban.

An interesting additional factor is we're having some fantastic recent success on the ground,which leads me to believe our Afghan "surge" is more to prepare the ground for exit than victory,which we cannot achieve,IMO.

The above success is attested to by intercepts where the bad guys are getting tired of their leaders staying in Pakistan while we hunt them down and kill them like flies. Our troops have been unleashed over there and are having excellent success though our casualties also are up(they were in 1944,too).
Fredledingue Wrote:But Petraus is giving go-pass to Taliban leader hiding in Pakistan to go to Kabul for peacetalks... :|

Yes, the invaders need to negotiate a honorable surrender.

Palladin Wrote:we're having some fantastic recent success on the ground

We also have millions of jobs created, economic recovery, forthcoming Democratic election victory, and Osamacare bringing relief to the sick, and .... believe boy not. Wink1
Government is necessary because people left unchecked will do evil.

The government is composed of people left unchecked

Fredledingue Wrote:But Petraus is giving go-pass to Taliban leader hiding in Pakistan to go to Kabul for peacetalks... :|

We also have millions of jobs created, economic recovery, forthcoming Democratic election victory, and Osamacare bringing relief to the sick, and .... believe boy not. Wink1
Government is necessary because people left unchecked will do evil.

The government is composed of people left unchecked

mv Wrote:

LOL! I like that one. LOL!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
mv Wrote:

LOL! I like that one. LOL!
H. L. Mencken
Well,we also have climate change and .........................nevermind.
Well,we also have climate change and .........................nevermind.
You know, this topic was just forgotten for some time. Was he really captured? We do not hear anything about the one eyed wonder anymore.
H. L. Mencken
You know, this topic was just forgotten for some time. Was he really captured? We do not hear anything about the one eyed wonder anymore.
H. L. Mencken
any one here who says the capture of the man will end the war in no time? there's still tax payer's money to be diverted into defence contractor's pockets, professional soldiers must be given something to do, and dim-witted conservatives must continue to wave the flag.
"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Dick Cheney
any one here who says the capture of the man will end the war in no time? there's still tax payer's money to be diverted into defence contractor's pockets, professional soldiers must be given something to do, and dim-witted conservatives must continue to wave the flag.
"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Dick Cheney

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nigeria Takes down Their "Mullah Omar" Palladin 22 3,665 08-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Last Post: JohnWho
  Another GITMO release and Re-Capture Palladin 2 1,224 11-22-2005, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Palladin