Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
Here is yet one more example of why so many of us absolutely love loathe this wonderful example of an establishment political party.   S13

Quote:No money for Trump’s wall, plus 6 other GOP issues missing from $1T spending bill

WASHINGTON - Congressional negotiators have come up with a $1.07 trillion plan to keep the government running through the end of September – but there’s a lot missing from the 1,665-page bill.

And much of it involves items that President Donald Trump promised during his campaign and the early days of his presidency.

Here’s a list of GOP-friendly issues missing from the spending bill.

I notice that there is no mention of just how much the deficit will be growing with an entirely Dumbass controlled executive and legislative.  

Remember how the DOP leadership used to opine, "Just give us control of the House and we can get our programs passed."  Then they moaned, " Just give us control of the Sanate, and we can really, really do our thing."  And then, they told us, "If we can just get control of both houses AND the presidency, we will have clear sailing."  

SUCKERS!!  Spiteful
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 05-01-2017, 09:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 394 162,049 11-20-2019, 12:00 PM
Last Post: John L