Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
(05-26-2015, 10:37 PM)John L Wrote: But he's just a Big Government Statist, and he can't change his stripes. Its part of being a Bushie I guess. That's why I don't want any more of them to set foot in the WH.

Just for some historic perspective, I believe your choice at the time was AlGore, ... and possibly Ralph Nader. Nader probably wouldn't have invaded Iraq ... but recall at the time that virtually everyone in our intelligence services, the Germans, the French, the British and Hillary Clinton herself thought it was the right thing to do. Either way, "big government" would have run even further amok eight years earlier ... and/or we could have had John Kerry as our Chief Exec.. .... uuuuhhhh. I don't have anything personal against Jeb other than his firm grip on the 'establishment' standard, but I'd much prefer someone other than a Bush or a Clinton on the ticket. However, if I have to hold my nose again and pull the chain, I'll do it ... because that's the kinda gutless guy I am ... and because it's an imperfect world and the truth is that it could very well become far more imperfect in the near future.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by mr_yak - 06-28-2015, 10:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 393 159,133 11-01-2019, 07:13 PM
Last Post: John L