Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
(05-23-2015, 06:19 PM)John L Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 04:34 PM)mr_yak Wrote: John,

Out of curiosity, why would you pick that over the game of chicken that Mitch McConnnell is playing over NSA metadata gathering? Frankly, I think it has the potential to be a much bigger embarrassment. If it turns out that way it could be absolute gold for Rand Paul.

Jack, I can't catch everything. That's why I rely on folks like you. Got a link?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/...e-chicken/

McConnell is channeling Obama. My way ... or the highway. He's doubled down on the belief that he has 60 willing stooges ... and he's probably right. Paul did a bit of kabuki theater with his 'filibuster'. But if this turns out to be a total cluster f**k, he's probably gonna look like the smartest guy in the Senate. A small bet and a tiny effort ... very little downside ... other than condemnation from GrahaMcCain .. which is probably upside in disguise ... lots of potential payoff. On the off chance that the dominoes fall the right way you'll be smiling John. Stay tuned.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by mr_yak - 05-23-2015, 06:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 394 160,107 3 hours ago
Last Post: John L