Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
You have GOT to be kidding!!

Dodd-Frank was a gift to the big banks and sucks the life out of the little guys. It's littered with crap that that plants the feet of small businesses in concrete ... like the conflict mineral regulations and all sorts of other things that big companies can afford ... but push the little ones into bankruptcy. Warren is making hay with her populist ranting, but I'd give even odds that she is just as dirty with the banks as Barney Frank himself. Do a little search on the namesake of this legislation in relation to Brandywine. I could care less if there is a shutdown. The whole thing is garbage kabuki theater. The shit heads on both sides want to spend ... and they will find a way to keep spending. They learned their lesson after sequester. Fauxcahontas is as dirty as any of them ... they'll let her slide with a 'symbolic' nay vote ... and emotional speeches ... I'm sure after Boehner's narrow avoidance with disaster, Reid and McConnell have the votes all pre-counted. The only upside is that the bastards are having to work through the weekend. They'll want to get this done along with other crap, but the votes on nominations are going to proceed at a glacial pace ... so fewer of them will get rubber stamped ... thank heaven for small favors.

Virtually no one is calling out Warren for slowing things down ... on the other hand Ted Cruz is getting jumped by both sides.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by mr_yak - 12-13-2014, 04:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 394 162,049 11-20-2019, 12:00 PM
Last Post: John L