Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
I've used to saying that same thing, for some years gone by. And the result is almost always the same, time after time. Its so bad I even refuse to use one of my favorite sayings, "Doveryai, No Proveryai" when discussing any trust of the DOP leadership. The ONLY solution is to get them Whigged Out of existence. And the longer we wait, the harder it is going to be to straighten things back out.

When I started out on this, some years ago, I was only one of a very few preaching it. Now there are too many to count, and its only growing larger by every little event such as this one. These people are not the slightest bit interested in your liberties, or mine either. And you can't cut out the malignancy, without killing the creep. I just wish more people could suddenly 'get it', and put this critter down for all time.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 04-09-2014, 02:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 383 153,262 09-06-2019, 09:07 AM
Last Post: John L