Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
That's pretty much what the 'sexy issue' is. It is taken up by the Whores and all the rest of the shallow thinkers. They think this because the issue is all about a baker refusing to make a wedding cake for two homosexuals getting married.

But the real issue here is far more than that. Its about the right of a business person to practice his/her religious beliefs. After all, the constitutions states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." And clearly the business owner was practicing the 'free exercise' of his religious beliefs.

I'm a very tolerant person, when it comes to homosexuality, but this law was not unconstitutional, or an overall assault against them strategically.

And the point is that Gov. Brewer blinked, under pressure to veto it. She lacks the moral courage to go with her convictions, which is so common among Dumbasses. And it is one of the many reasons why I absolutely despise that wing of the Big Government Party. They are made up of gutless cowards, and no amount of "changing it from within" as some here proclaim to wish, is ever going to change it.

As the Evil Beck stated yesterday, "They need to be Whigged out". In other words, replaced with a party that has the backbone and the wherewithall to stand up for our Constitutional Liberties. Or as Michael has stated, the worn out old vehicle needs to be scrapped, for a new one.

Can the Republican Party Avoid the Fate of the Whigs? Good old Pat Caddell, he's my favorite Jackass. S5
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 02-26-2014, 11:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 383 153,262 09-06-2019, 09:07 AM
Last Post: John L