Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
Here's one more classic example of Dumbasses being, well, Dumbasses. And it helps Jackasses be what they are: Statists and Progressives/Fascists. GOP Senator to Van Jones: ‘We’re Going to Pass a Clean Debt Ceiling Increase’ With or Without Ted Cruz’s Support. It's oh so easy to promise all sorts of lofty ideals, and vote for things, when the chips are not on the table, and when those votes really don't count. But when the rubber finally meets the road, you can almost always count Big Government Dumbasses out.

Naturally The Boner did what he is best at doing.

Quote:Appearing on CNN’s “Crossfire” on Tuesday, Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nev.) said his colleague Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is “wrong” if he decides to filibuster the “clean” debt ceiling increase in the Senate on Wednesday.

After a gleeful Van Jones gloated about President Barack Obama’s “big win” on the debt ceiling, he pressed Sen. Heller on whether he would support Cruz in his fight to include some spending reforms as a condition to raise the debt ceiling.

As TheBlaze reported on Tuesday, Cruz announced he would seek out a 60-vote threshold on the debt ceiling vote in the Senate, hinting at a possible filibuster. The news came after the GOP-led house voted in favor of a debt ceiling increase with no strings attached.

“Do you think Ted Cruz is right to filibuster, are you with him or not?” Jones asked.

“I don’t think it’s right,” he said. “At the end of the day, we’re going to pass a clean debt ceiling increase with Ted’s or without Ted’s support, with my support or without my support. But at the end of the day, there’s going to be a debt ceiling increase and it’s going to be clean.”

So much for a 'so called' Frugal Party. Can you think of any other reasons for a REAL Second Party any time soon, before everything collapses?

Here's what that Evil Cruz jerk is attempting, and why Big Government Dumbasses are up in arms about it. I mean, why fight a losing cause when you can all just get along, and cave in so nicely. It may even get you some special invites to the elitist DC crowd as a result. S18
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 02-12-2014, 05:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 374 150,116 Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Last Post: John L