Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
Here is why I call Republicans Dumbasses. Well, they really are Dumbasses, as exemplified by this very attempt to prove you more stupid than they are.

GOP Website Claims it Fulfilled Pledge to Repeal Obamacare

[Image: Pledge.png]

Quote:According to the official website of the House GOP, the 2010 pledge to "repeal and replace" Obamacare was fulfilled on January 19, 2011. "President Obama's Job Destroying Health Care Law was repealed by the House of Representatives," the website boasts, next to a giant green check mark that indicates the job is done.

Surely the GOP does not think voters are stupid enough to understand the difference between voting to repeal Obamacare and actually repealing it? Surely it would have been better to explain that the Democrats are the reason that pledge had not been fulfilled? Is it any wonder that conservatives distrust Republican leadership?

Now, why anybody would even remotely want to be associated with this party, by being an official member of it, is truly beyond me. Personally, I have too much intellectual integrity to even be remotely associated with these turkeys. I'm serious.

What's your excuse?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 11-17-2013, 06:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 392 156,473 09-27-2019, 04:31 PM
Last Post: John L