Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
Look, you just cannot make up this Shit. I'm sorry for the language, but its apparently true: Jeb Bush to Award Hillary 'Liberty Medal' on Eve of Benghazi Anniversary. Is there anyone, with the possible exception of William, who thinks the two parties are not in bed with each other? I mean, COME ON!, what does it take for the citizenry to see that what is needed is for there to actually be an official counter to all this Big Government, Statist, Good-Old-Boy/Gal Network?

Its nothing but Incest, pure and simple. They are having consensual sex with each other privately, and pretending the rest of us think that they are seriously opposing each other philosophically . Its all a game folks, and we are the ones getting the Shaft. And the worst part of all this is that they don't even have the decency to grease the shaft they are sticking up our Backside.

Like the Beast stated at the Benghazi Hearing, "What Difference Does It Make?", you Friggin' Morons? ..............Right?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 09-09-2013, 11:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 393 159,361 11-01-2019, 07:13 PM
Last Post: John L