Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
If by 'manipulating' you mean getting out of the way, I'm not so certain. The 'rats are up to their neck in the NSA issue on both sides of a mud fence. But as far as I can tell they are certainly not going so Ad hominem in their critiques. The Klintonistas, as stated above, can't stand "chosen dude" ... but they are way the hell smarter than to trash him in a McStain/Graham/Christie/King style manner. That would be more than just bad form ... it would be stupid. They're leveraging Obama ... right up to the point that he becomes a liability ... then they'll simply ignore him or go after his crappy policies ... appropriately and adroitly avoiding the pedigree between Obamacare and Hillarycare ... etc... Taking Barry on personally would be a self-serving fools errand ... and while you can say a lot of REALLY bad things about the Clintons ... they aren't fools.

... maybe Bill with the whole finger waving "I DID NOT ... " thing ... but then again, his wife isn't thinking with her shlong.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by mr_yak - 08-20-2013, 09:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 393 158,967 11-01-2019, 07:13 PM
Last Post: John L