Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
There are so many places this could go, but since I am already here, I'll stick it here.

Pat Caddell, one of my heroes and favorite Democrats, is an American first and foremost. And he is fearless because he can be such. Here is his take on the ever revealing points about Benghazi: Caddell: Boehner 'Purposely Suppressing Anything About Benghazi'

And note that in his cross-hairs is the Boner-in-chief himself. This is again a classic example of why the Dumbasses really need to be exterminated, once and for all. They are totally useless, except promoting the Jackasses' agenda.

Incidentally, Beck has been stating that the Benghazi fiasco was all about gun running, from day one. And he was Spot On!

Concerning the need to start a new party, dedicated to Individual Liberty, and as Michael Ledeen is so fond of stating, "Faster Please, Faster, Faster".
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 08-06-2013, 08:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 394 162,050 11-20-2019, 12:00 PM
Last Post: John L