Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
Here is just one more classic example, amongst countless others, showing how doing things in a half-asses manner can be worse than nothing at all. And only the Dumbass leadership can actually believe they are accomplishing something.

Quote:Monday, in an exclusive to Breitbart News, Priebus sent a letter to CNN and NBC informing them that unless they cancel their respective projects about Hillary Clinton, they will not be allowed to host any of the GOP presidential primary debates. CNN is planning a two-hour Hillary documentary that will enjoy a limited theatrical release. NBC is producing a four-hour miniseries; Academy Award-nominee Diane Lane is already signed to play the former Secretary of State.

Both networks have already said that they have no intention of cancelling anything. This is undoubtedly good news for tens of millions of Republicans who are tired of seeing their candidates defined by news organizations dedicated to their destruction.

And note that this only relates to the DOP, opps GOP, primary debates. In other words, nothing else but primary debates. Does anyone see the less than courageous position taken here? And does anyone actually believe the DOP, opps GOP, mean business about the 'Respect' issue? And does anyone even half-way expect the Whore Media to take them even remotely serious?

Oh well, as the saying goes, "You can pay me now, or you can pay me later,.............with interest."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 08-06-2013, 07:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 394 160,181 Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Last Post: John L