Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
(07-30-2013, 08:49 AM)John L Wrote: And senator Paul hands Christie an even bigger slap, by showing how an adult handles being badmouthed: Rand Paul: ‘Sad and cheap’ for Chris Christie to use ‘cloak’ of 9/11 victims.

Quote:Sen. Rand Paul is upping the ante in his ongoing spat over national security with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, calling it “sad and cheap” for Mr. Christie to invoke victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks to make his point.

“It’s really, I think, kind of sad and cheap that he would use the cloak of 9/11 victims and say, ‘Oh, I’m the only one who cares about these victims.’ Hogwash,” Mr. Paul said Monday on Fox News’ “Hannity.” “If he cared about protecting this country, maybe he wouldn’t be in this ‘gimme, gimme, gimme all the money’ that you have in Washington or don’t have, and he’d be a little more fiscally responsive and know that the way we defend our country, the way we have enough money for national defense, is by being frugal and not by saying ‘gimme, gimme, gimme’ all the time.”
I don't know if I entirely agree with that national defense thing, John. I seriously believe that baby needs to be taken off the teat a bit. That whole department has become a self-regulated monster.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by Grizzly - 08-01-2013, 04:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 383 153,260 09-06-2019, 09:07 AM
Last Post: John L