Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
Correct me if I am wrong, but does it seem that we are witnessing a concerted effort from the establishment leaders in the party ruling elites? After attacking Cruz, and then Lee, they are once again going after the leader of the DOP's Libertarian wing within the party: Rand Paul. Does anyone doubt that this is a well planned effort by the DC elites within the leadership?

And here is the darling of the establishment, doing the heavy lifting for the leadership: Chris Christie: Rand Paul ‘dangerous’

And he is right too. He is highly dangerous to the DC elitist leadership, and the rest of the mainstream Dumbass leadership. I can well believe Christie looks at Paul as not just dangerous, but Highly dangerous. And they are not wise enough to realize that the real danger lies not in the Tea Party/Libertarian Right within the party, but the eventual split within the party and establishment of another party that pursues Individual Liberty. That's the real danger they are not capable of seeing.

Perhaps they should look to Canada and learn some lessons?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 07-26-2013, 02:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 393 159,134 11-01-2019, 07:13 PM
Last Post: John L