Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
And just one more example of why one cannot count on the courageous GOP to do the right thing, when the rubber is about to meet the road: A Senate Divided: GOP Senator Says Mike Lee’s Plan to Defund Obamacare Is the ‘Dumbest Idea I’ve Ever Heard’.

To my thinking, this is a no-brainer. But because the mainstream herd is not capable of doing the right thing, it is best to just go along to get along. Don't cause any waves if possible. When we get in charge again, we'll just tinker around with the edges of the law."

And there is a strategy for getting just the right Bull to denounce the Tea Party, through the senate's Tea Party leaders. Use an establishment member, who is not up for reelection in 2014, when he can be 'primaried' out of office. Get someone who has just been reelected, and this will be forgotten later when he is running again.

I'm going to keep posting these wonderful examples of why this party is not fit to continue living on the backs of its trusting members.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 07-25-2013, 09:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 394 160,181 Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Last Post: John L