Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
John Wrote:.... it is easy to see where she is going.

Sure ... but it's not easy to so see how she gets the rest of Wyoming to follow her there. Much of the state is probably far more concerned about deflecting the feds efforts to prevent them from extracting the wealth that lies under their feet.

mv Wrote:No-substance-whatsoever is surely a fresh GOP approach, usually they pretend...

If by "No-substance" you mean not having the slightest *%$# clue about how things work on the state ... let alone federal legislative level, I agree ... not much 'pretending' going on there. Everybody loves the concept of "Mr/Ms Smith goes to Washington" but it seems that it's difficult to know exactly how to properly serve your state without serving in the State Legislature or other state level office ... or at the very least a friggin municipal clerk. Those are the levels where Tea Party folks should be really infiltrating the GOP and working upwards. I say that a bit selfishly as that's what I wish would happen in this State ... being 'ruled' exclusively by the 'rats sucks MASSIVELY!!
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by mr_yak - 07-22-2013, 11:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 392 156,473 09-27-2019, 04:31 PM
Last Post: John L