Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
And speaking of ingrown toenails, Marco Rubio defends his actions against the Tea Party ingrates.

Quote:“To hear the worry, anxiety, and growing anger in the voices of so many people who helped me get elected to the Senate, who I agree with on virtually every other issue, has been a real trial for me,”

But he said he told them that he would go to Washington to “fight to stop what is bad for America," and that what we have now is, in fact, hurting America. ”

Quote: ”I simply wasn’t going to leave it to Democrats alone to try to figure out how to fix it.”

“I got involved because I knew that if conservatives didn’t get involved in shaping this legislation, it would not have any border security reforms our nation desperately needs,”

Democrats are trying to 'fix' this? And just to think that I was under the impression Jackasses were mining for more dependent votes.

Well, I agree with Beck. Rubio is now officially on the 'dead' list of Dumbasses within the Dead Old Party. It really doesn't take too long for Dumbasses to get hold of new members and turn them into new Dumbasses. And all because he thought he could actually work within that Stupid Party.

Imagine that. Of course, I'm not smart, or logical, enough to know I am wrong and actually contributing to the problem. Imagine that.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 06-26-2013, 03:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 383 153,371 09-06-2019, 09:07 AM
Last Post: John L