Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
Yeah, I've heard him parse words like that before too. Note at the beginning he states, "I will Act to repeal ObamaCare." Just what doesn't he mean by the word "Act" anyway? Its loaded with all sorts of possibilities. Is he going to act by giving it lip service, as long as the polls tell him that he has a politically winning position? Or if the going gets tough, will his idea of "Act" mean a few words and a position paper?

I want to hear him say "I will fight ObamaCare today, tomorrow, next year, and not stop until it is repealed, so help me G-d". I want him to personally commit, not say he is involved. If you are not capable of understanding the difference, you are not as smart as I once thought Bill.

And later he states, "If we want to get rid of ObamaCare, we're going to have to get rid of Obama." Well, isn't that nice for a first step. How about all the other steps that will be necessary to overturn the law? How about those steps?

If this is the best he can do, its not good enough. And you ought to know this too. Your example here is loaded with political speak that really doesn't mean a G-d Damned thing.

Again, I want him to Commit himself, not offer to get involved. Now, please show us the Real Deal.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 07-03-2012, 06:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 393 159,361 11-01-2019, 07:13 PM
Last Post: John L