Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
(07-02-2012, 05:16 PM)WmLambert Wrote: Yes - plenty of I WILL REPEAL IT. He said he will issue the same waivers that Obama gave to a million people to every state - and get the legislature to write a bill to estop it legislatively - which is what Bachmann said is required.

There is no GOP-bashing needed her. We need the numbers to get it done - and since it is a tax bill - it will only take 51 votes to do so. We need a majority to get rid of Reid, and the job will be done.

And you have examples of this to back it up? Examples, such as video, or audio clips?

"doveryai, no proveryai" if you know what I mean?

Since there are "plenty" of them, you should have no trouble pulling down at least a half dozen here. Oh, and keep in mind that the more recent the clips, the more pertinent they are, because he has been using a whole lot of "should" and "ought to" in the last month. Why do I suspect that may be significant?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 07-02-2012, 06:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 383 153,371 09-06-2019, 09:07 AM
Last Post: John L