Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
This is just one more example of how Dumbasses encourage/enable Jackasses resort to lies, and get away with it: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2...urate.html If any Dumbass were to make such outrageous claims, the Jackasses would be screaming bloody hell, even in their sleep.

Yet, strangely the GOP leadership remains silent to it all. If one were to believe the Bamster one would logically conclude his political opponents were either suicidal, or had special immunities the rest of the citizenry lack. And silence is exactly what Obama's predecessor used when he was subject to withering lies and distortions.

He did nothing in order to defend himself. Yet he did increase the scope of the State, and spend beyond his means, more than anyone before him. And once a red light turns green, Jackasses do what Jackasses do best.

And Bill/Ron honestly believe I will be guilty if I refuse to vote Dumbass this November? As Stossell would say, "Give Me A Break."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 04-04-2012, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 392 156,463 09-27-2019, 04:31 PM
Last Post: John L