Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
Bill, by doing the Tango, all around the topic, but not answering the main point, you are validating my premises? The GOP is the single biggest enabler of the Democrats, when the Democrats are unable to get what they want. All they have to do is just set things in motion, and leave it to the GOP to open the door for them.

Now, tell me I am wrong here.

And when are card carrying Republicans finally going to 'get it' and stuff the party leadership into the nearest mass energy converter? And if this doesn't occur, when are you guys going to make like a tree and leave?

Bill, the GOP is as worthless as tits on a warthog. When are you guys going to realize this? Hell, I came to this conclusion fifteen years ago. And you are a pretty smart guy, no matter how hide-bound and myopic. But I will grant you someone with all the patience in the world. I'm just trying to understand when you are finally going to say "Enough Already"!!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses....... - by John L - 05-05-2011, 11:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 394 162,066 11-20-2019, 12:00 PM
Last Post: John L