Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses.......
Alcoholics and wife beaters all love enablers. And so apparently do Jackasses. S5
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
Ok, so now Christie has tagged off with the next DOP elitist, who is going at Rand Paul. This is obviously going to be the hidden agenda amongst the DC elitist Dumbasses in order to cause a slow drip of anti-Paul rhetoric in order to get someone the party leadership want to be the next presidential candidate. And who cares if their horse manages to win. That's not the point here. The point is to keep the party firmly in the hands of the Dumbass elites, who only want to remain in power and continue with the same old Jackass-Lite way of doing things.

After King gets through hurling enough feces, I wonder who will be next on the tag team list?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
True, the Dems will always play to split the other side against each other.

What is also interesting is an observation I heard today that makes sense as to why Hillary is in so early. It's all about setting the stage to leverage Obama. It's not about Hillary being the issue - it's about Obama having the media focused on his every move, with her Highness in the wings prognosticating on his actions. Her people are still the experienced executive operatives in his administration's bureaucracy, and you can bet many interesting traps are being set. What he does is prime fodder for her future campaigning.

Everyone else will always be there as a foil - but Hillary wants Obama cast in a definite mold she can keep on a shelf. They both want the Right
(08-18-2013, 10:49 PM)John L Wrote: Ok, so now Christie has tagged off with the next DOP elitist, who is going at Rand Paul. This is obviously going to be the hidden agenda amongst the DC elitist Dumbasses in order to cause a slow drip of anti-Paul rhetoric in order to get someone the party leadership want to be the next presidential candidate. And who cares if their horse manages to win. That's not the point here. The point is to keep the party firmly in the hands of the Dumbass elites, who only want to remain in power and continue with the same old Jackass-Lite way of doing things.

After King gets through hurling enough feces, I wonder who will be next on the tag team list?

I wouldn't get too worked up about it John. King generally doesn't come off as this much of an idiot. But he obviously doesn't seem to realize that the "move along, nothing to see here" approach really isn't cutting it with most of the public. Hard to follow the reasoning why SCOTUS scrutiny would be a "really bad" idea ... he must be thinking that the FISA court is the only portion of the judiciary that rates a security clearance. The position is almost as stupid as the folks on the left that are suddenly crosswise of the ACLU in their attempt to "just make it go away". Anyway, so far, I don't really see how any of the blows (or attempts) have landed ... Sen. Paul is getting lots of press and he has a nice short four letter name that even the media knuckleheads would have trouble misspelling. If they really wanted to do an effective job at marginalizing him they would just shut up already ... but that's not how guys like Christie roll. As nasty as it is to see the party crapping on itself, for Paul at least, it may be a blessing in disguise. In most cases, even if he keeps his mouth completely shut, he's gonna 'sound' much smarter than his detractors.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken
I understand Jack. I'm just reporting on the ever continuing 'circle jerk' being applied by the party's statist DC elites, and how they encourage their high profile 'fellow traveler' entourage.

I'm still scratching my head here, trying to figure out just how the Jackasses are manipulating all this in order to split the party, as another member keeps regurgitating. If the Jackasses are so astute, and successful, why aren't the Dumbasses learning this highly successful technique? However, this assertion just has to be true, since nobody would make such claims based upon wishful thinking, right? S5
What regurgutation? All I've put forward are facts and history. Spin it however you want to.

What the Dems do is play to the hubris on the Right. Too many are purists at heart and would rather fight each other over being 100% what is demanded. The difference on the Left is that they don't care about the subtleties and gray areas. They will support their worst enemy if it allows their party to maintain power they can share in.

Hillary and Bill hate Obama - it's no secret, but Hillary came on board as Secretary of State for her own reasons. Bill Clinton will always give Obama the press support he needs to keep the party powerful. The reason the Right can't do what the Left gets away with is the philosophy of each side. Those on the Right who make fun of McCain and Palin are purists doing the work of Axlerod, Carville, and the rest. The Dems put up with extremes of every sort to stay in power. When the idiots say something stupid, the rest wink and nod. When one says what needs to be said to satisfy the ignorant masses, they wink and nod again, knowing what is said for public consumption is not really meant in and of itself.

The solution has always been to support the party to gain power, but change it to mirror our goals and philosophy. Acting like you can't do both is hubris.
If by 'manipulating' you mean getting out of the way, I'm not so certain. The 'rats are up to their neck in the NSA issue on both sides of a mud fence. But as far as I can tell they are certainly not going so Ad hominem in their critiques. The Klintonistas, as stated above, can't stand "chosen dude" ... but they are way the hell smarter than to trash him in a McStain/Graham/Christie/King style manner. That would be more than just bad form ... it would be stupid. They're leveraging Obama ... right up to the point that he becomes a liability ... then they'll simply ignore him or go after his crappy policies ... appropriately and adroitly avoiding the pedigree between Obamacare and Hillarycare ... etc... Taking Barry on personally would be a self-serving fools errand ... and while you can say a lot of REALLY bad things about the Clintons ... they aren't fools.

... maybe Bill with the whole finger waving "I DID NOT ... " thing ... but then again, his wife isn't thinking with her shlong.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken
If I was married to Hillary, I'd be seeking out some strange.

I bet it is a sham political marriage and Hillary is really a lesbian, sleeping with Weiner's wife?
(08-22-2013, 07:14 PM)Gunnen4u Wrote: If I was married to Hillary, I'd be seeking out some strange.

I bet it is a sham political marriage and Hillary is really a lesbian, sleeping with Weiner's wife?

Makes some sense to me. Not sure it is Uma, but somebody.
If I was a man ascending to power, being a bachelor would be very good.
The only male friend Hillary was ever alleged to stray with was Vince Foster. Remember the old joke that the FBI was charged with finding out who pee'd out a message on the White House lawn that dissed Bill Clinton? The DNA report said it was Foster's pee, but Hillary's handwriting.
I just have to comment on this. This is beyond doubt the best post William has made in...........................shit, a long time.

And note the Shakespeare remark about brevity.
Here's a good reason why I don't pay any attention to Coulter: Coulter On Syria: 'You Cannot Trust Democrats to Be Commander-in-Chief’.

Quote:Coulter went on to point out the hypocrisy of Democrats considering their skepticism over Sadaam Hussein's chemical attacks that were part of the reasoning behind the Iraq War in 2002:

Quote:"I’m really enjoying seeing all these liberals, the utter, utter blinding hypocrisy of them complain being this chemical weapons attack...

...This is just a political game for them,. You cannot trust Democrats with — to be commander in chief. Americans remember that when you vote for a president; they cannot take national security seriously, we do not intervene in countries to make America safer."

I wonder if she would be doing, and saying, the same thing if McDoofus had been elected in 2008, and he was preparing to bomb Syria? I wonder if Romney had been elected and was also preparing to strike Syria, would she be critical, stating the same thing?

Somehow, I doubt she would be doing anything of the sort. And that is where the ultimate hypocrisy lies.

Also, why doesn't anyone bother to call her on that?
Actually, this should be in two locations: here, and in the "How Dumbasses Enable The Jackasses" Thread. In fact, that is what I am going to do.

Anyway, here is the Boner, pulling a Boner of his own: If Conservatives Had a Problem with John Boehner Before, This New Report Will Have Them Boiling. Can you think of any other reasons why we need a new party, that is not dedicated to Big Government?

Oh, and if the Boner is replaced, just who is going to replace him? Just look at this picture and take a guess. And do I need to repeat the above question once again?

[Image: pic_giant_090913_A.jpg]
One more Boner, and perhaps others on the way soon.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/...ay-for-law

Rats, now I am going to have to place this one in the other thread as well.
Look, you just cannot make up this Shit. I'm sorry for the language, but its apparently true: Jeb Bush to Award Hillary 'Liberty Medal' on Eve of Benghazi Anniversary. Is there anyone, with the possible exception of William, who thinks the two parties are not in bed with each other? I mean, COME ON!, what does it take for the citizenry to see that what is needed is for there to actually be an official counter to all this Big Government, Statist, Good-Old-Boy/Gal Network?

Its nothing but Incest, pure and simple. They are having consensual sex with each other privately, and pretending the rest of us think that they are seriously opposing each other philosophically . Its all a game folks, and we are the ones getting the Shaft. And the worst part of all this is that they don't even have the decency to grease the shaft they are sticking up our Backside.

Like the Beast stated at the Benghazi Hearing, "What Difference Does It Make?", you Friggin' Morons? ..............Right?

Well Baby Jeb, under pressure, sidestepped the actual presentation, but he was still there in the midst of it all: Jeb Bush keeps distance in awarding Hillary Clinton the Liberty Medal.

Quote: Jeb Bush tried to seem bemused Tuesday evening as he helped present a public service award to Hillary Rodham Clinton.

"I'm not sure what people expect will happen here tonight," he said.

Trust us, we know damned well what is happening. You are doing what Big Government Elitists do best: help self-perpetuate your own kind.

[Image: A4S_Clinton091113_11498906_8col.jpg]
[Image: gv091613dAPR20130916014516.jpg]
[Image: Foden20130920-Dumb%20Quixote20130920125734.jpg]
[Image: Whiteboarding.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Jackasses Being Jackasses" Thread John L 394 162,305 11-20-2019, 12:00 PM
Last Post: John L