Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures from Ukraine
Nice photos about Ukraine from the "Good Blog" (in ru).
Uzhgorod, Western Ukraine.
Mountains of Dovbush
Kiev
Beregszász (Berehove), the most Hungarian city of Ukraine Give a look on the two-language plaques.
Hungarian village in Ukraine
It's nice to note, in your first link, that Agfa is still alive and kicking. I still remember Agfa, Martini & Rossi, and Cinzano used to be all over the place, in Euroland, in my younger days. S2
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Damn, it's so warm over there. Especially in Crimea. It reminds of Italy. Insurprisingly Ukranians move to Italy and make up 300 000 diaspora.
These pixies, though, are of Austro-Hungarian style.

Agfa hasn't much presence in Russia. Perhaps Ukraine is different. In Russia Kodak seized the lion's share of the market, Fuji is another competitor but it has much fewer shops. Cinzano and Martini bottles are all over the place, but mostly on the shelves of supermarkets. The wine comes from Europe, S. America and S. Africa. But I cannot remember any sort of Californian wine.

P.S.
Just got back from convienience shop. The good part of wines are from Chile. Shock They are followed by Russia, Germany, Italy, Spain and Argentina.
No Mexico and no the US. :?